Valhalla Knights 3 Strides into North America This Fall

Not content with this morning’s Killer Is Dead confirmation, XSEED Games has announced that it will be bringing Valhalla Knights 3 to North America this Fall. The customisable PlayStation Vita exclusive will allow you to select from a list of 21 different jobs and seven races to create the perfect party. We fancy building an army of magical office workers, but we’re guessing that that’s not an option.

The full game will feature seven-on-seven gang battles, ad-hoc multiplayer, and the ability to recruit hostesses to your party. Just make sure you equip them with a set of armour before heading out on your travels – skimpy costumes aren’t much use on the battlefield, after all.

[via siliconera.com]

BornOfEvil

BornOfEvil said:

Another Vita exclusive. Just like I thought, The Vita would follow it's big brother by having a bad first year, then exploding.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

The series doesn't have a very good track record, but I'll be keeping an eye on it regardless.

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

@CanisWolfred whaaaat?? I loved the first two... they're honest grinders, that's all! This is a must-buy, says I. Yeah, to go from 4 to 7 man parties is nuts! What a good thing

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

@charlesnarles The first two were some of the clumsiest, clunkiest, most counter-intuitive RPGs I've played. If this manages to rid itself of even one of those problems, I'd be very surprised.

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

@CanisWolfred Don't video games only exist cause it's fun to be confused and then learn the rule and win? Hellova learning curve (which I hope continues in 3), but psp's clunktitude was from having 1/3 of a single joystick and no way to remap things. Tried it on a Vita? Muuuuch better. This will be most good.

Kimiko

Kimiko said:

The first two games were very good, so I'm looking forward to this new game.
As for skimpy costumes, Valhalla Knights is one of the very few games that gives both men and women decent armor. I wish more games would follow this example.