The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim DLC Travels to PS3 in February

Sound the trumpets

It’s been a long, laborious journey, but The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim’s DLC will finally arrive on PlayStation 3 in February. Bethesda confirmed the glad tidings in a PlayStation Blog post, noting that Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and Dawnguard will all launch within the window, and will be accompanied by a 50 per cent discount to make up for the delay. All is forgiven.

You can learn a little more about the packs by marching your weary muscles through here. Meanwhile, let us know if you’re still chomping at the bit for more Skyrim content in the comments section below. We think that the savings might have won us over. Does that make us shallow?

[via blog.eu.playstation.com, blog.us.playstation.com]

The3DSisMINE

The3DSisMINE said:

I'm still playing it. Working on a full time Warrior right now. But I do play it on PC though. I hope the DLC is successful on PS3, I have a bad feeling a lot players left the PS3 for other versions of the game

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

Shallow? Of course not! I've played Dawnguard and Hearthfire on PC, and getting them (as well as Dragonborn) for half price is an absolute bargain regardless of platform.

Now it's just a question of... will they be broken?

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

@evildevil97 Dragonborn is $20/£15, Dawnguard is about the same. Hearthfire is just a few $/£ to begin with - so that'll cost virtually nothing.

Splat

Splat said:

I got well over 100 hours in to the PS3 version and other than it freezing on me a few times I have had no other problems.

I'm really hoping the DLC works right.

charlesnarles

charlesnarles said:

Me too; my 60gb overheats but that's not the games fault. I honestly never thought I'd see the day. Again, Bethesda is the best studio and I've never had anything but fun playing their games. This rules

Splat

Splat said:

I wonder if the DLC will have new trophies? The 360 version has them I believe.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Yippee, works for me! All 3 at half price and yes all is forgiven.

I got platinum on Skyrim after about 180 hours of sheer enjoyment (and perhaps a little frustration).