Sony Invites European Warriors to God of War: Ascension Beta

Test your might

There may not be emails in Olympus, but it’s a good thing that they exist on Earth. Sony’s just sent us an invitation to participate in the God of War: Ascension beta after registrations opened last month. If you’re successful, you’ll have received a notification on the same email address that your PlayStation Network account is tied to.

The message includes a link to a super secret beta page which features news and feedback forums. It also boasts an all important PSN voucher for you to redeem the beta client with.

Don’t worry if you haven’t received an email, as the beta’s set to open up to PlayStation Plus subscribers in the coming weeks. And failing that, the full game’s out in less than four months.

TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25 said:

got mine :) also who won the borderlands 2 competition been waiting ages for the announcement.

TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25 said:

@ZeD i know iv been waiting for ages for the announcement (my psn is TOMBOY25 as is my wii u username)

WCamicase

WCamicase said:

Ohh yeah, played it and loved it, I have a youtube vid coming up

The game is looking to be pretty awesome!

ZeD

ZeD said:

I agree - I have had a quick play & I loved it! It is so different but so brutal! I love the map weapons!

I played it at an event earlier in the year and thought it was really good, too. I've got a feeling that this beta is going to win a lot of people over.

ZeD

ZeD said:

It feels as mad as the core game & you can tell a lot of thought has gone into everything. I also don't feel bad when I loose! I feel like I need to jump in again and drain player's blood! :D