Muramasa: The Demon Blade Stuns with Brief Vita Footage

Posted by Katy Ellis

Watch Momohime in action

Back in September we reported that critically acclaimed Nintendo Wii action RPG Muramasa: The Demon Blade would be coming to the PlayStation Vita after a surprise announcement at Sony's Tokyo Game Show press conference. Since then Marvellous AQL has released a brief, albeit beautiful, clip of the remake in action, along with a few screenshots which you can peruse through here.

Muramasa: The Demon Blade will be launching in Japan on 28th March at around ¥4,980. While it has only been confirmed for release in Japan at the moment, we hold hope that the title will grace Western screens in the near future.

[via siliconera.com]

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

WWOW! This looks really awesome! 28 march Japan, but what about us? ..Sony you do not want me to buy vita game?

pikku

pikku said:

If I ever do end up getting a Vita, it'll be awesome to have this game on the go.

Hokori

Hokori said:

@Sanquine No, I'm just saying this reminds me I need to play this game more, I just so happen to have the wii version (I've seen muchhhhhhh worse trolling)

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

@Hokori I also have the wii version, but i just wonder why someone who does not own a ps3 or vita is on a playstation only gaming website. I own console but i prefer playstation ( At the moment wii U is stealing my heart with zombie U)

Hokori

Hokori said:

@Sanquine nintendoLife is a bit similar, but they are a lot harsher, but unlike them I'm coming here to see if there are games for PS3/V that I'm interested in (yes BTW :) MGS series, MH series, FF, SMT/Persona, KH just to name a few) and I have a PS2 and had a PSOne I like Sony, just not as much as Nintendo, and I hope one day they'll merge... Some how.....

Dezner

Dezner said:

Mmm, delicious Momohime.

Totally buying a Vita someday, I'd love to add this game as a future purchase as well! :o

Sanquine

Sanquine said:

@Hokori Hmm good point. Yeah, i also hope they merge. I bought the wii U for Nintendo games and Playstatiion also for their exclusives. Microsoft / xbox may quiet. I hate halo and call of duty.

Superconsole

Superconsole said:

It's great on the Wii, looks gorgeous, interesting gameplay with two main characters, but unfortunately can get a little repetitive. Boss battles are pretty awesome though and mix things up a bit :) The beautiful backdrops are worth the money alone in my opinion.