Sony Succumbs to Seasonal Madness with Insane PS3 Deals

Bandwidth buster

PlayStation 3 owners will have plenty to be grateful for this Thanksgiving, as platform holder Sony is preparing a throng of hot discounts to get you in the seasonal spirit. Starting today, you’ll be able to pick up a slew of PS3 Ultimate Editions from the North American PlayStation Store at up to 66% off (73% for PlayStation Plus subscribers).

Each offer bundles a full retail release with all of its DLC at an outrageous price point. Highlights include Alice: Madness Returns for $19.99 ($15.99), Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood for $27.99 ($22.39), and Deus Ex: Human Revolution for $34.99 ($27.99).

Even better, if you spend $60 on the PlayStation Store between now and 26th November, you’ll receive $10 of PSN credit, valid until 6th January. Redirect your attention towards the PlayStation Blog for more details.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

Splat

Splat said:

I'm tempted by Deus Ex: Human Revolution, I have had that on the back burner for awhile now.

Ginkgo

Ginkgo said:

Deux Ex was great, but my biggest disappointment was that it could have been so much more. They could have really opened the world up.

hamispink

hamispink said:

I'm not interested in the games here, but I did download all-stars today, and I plan to pick up the walking dead episode 5 later in the week, so It looks like i'm gonna get $10 back!

irken004

irken004 said:

These are actually still pretty expensive in my opinion, they should ALL be 66% off. And even then, the only one that would interest me is Alice. Might as well save my money for any retail black friday/cyber monday deals.

Twilight_Crow

Twilight_Crow said:

Tipical, we get deals when I have too little money, and I so wanted Alice. The worst part is that I also have too little space on my HD.

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

All these "Spend $XX and get $XX" get me every time.... I might just buy PS All Stars on digital in this case.

Samholy

Samholy said:

SONY WANTS MY MONEEEEYYY

just got all-star battle and borderland 2 expansionS. cant afford anything else for a while...
but that human revolution if damn tempting. got it into my radar for far too long.