Solve a Quantum Conundrum with This Week's PlayStation Plus Update

Headache inducing

This week’s North American PlayStation Plus update is short but sweet. Following the addition of Resident Evil 5 to the Instant Game Collection last week, Sony has announced that Kim Swift’s mind bending Quantum Conundrum will be joining the party.

The first-person puzzler sees you cycling through different dimensions in order to solve a slew of devilish brain teasers. And if all that doesn’t prove challenging enough, the platform holder is also knocking 30 per cent off the equally monstrous Machinarium.

You can check out the full update through here. As always, let us know whether you’re satisfied in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

SilentJ

SilentJ said:

I've wanted Quantum Conundrum since before it was released so I can't wait to finally play it. This is why I no longer like to buy PSN games. I totally would've bought this day 1 but I'm glad I waited.

ohhaime

ohhaime said:

I was waiting to buy this cheap on steam but I guess getting it free will work too :D

And How could you pass up the chance to make a Head-IKE pun? :P

Splat

Splat said:

To be honest I'm a bit disappointed with PS+ this month, but that is because I all ready had RE5 and I don't like Puzzle games.

That said in the 4 or 5 months I have had PS+ this is the first month I have felt that way.

It really is a great service.

irken004

irken004 said:

I got QC when it first released on PSN, well worth it. Don't bother with the DLC if you can't take a huge challenge with no added story elements though.

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

Well, I'm glad I didn't waste my money on this yet. Thought the demo was good, but not $15 good. Free, though? Well, that's a different story! ;)

bauckster

bauckster said:

I'm excited to play QC! It's one of those games I wanted to play, but didn't want to shell money out for, so this is perfect. Also going to snag up Machinarium at the discount price.