PlayStation Vita Games Get Discounted on PSN Next Week

Glad tidings

Black Friday may be little more than a ruinous memory at this point, but that’s not stopping a fresh batch of discounts from flooding the North American PlayStation Store. Announced on the latest episode of the PlayStation Blogcast, Sony has revealed that a total of ten games will see their prices slashed as part of next week’s refresh.

To start with, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Little Deviants, MLB 12: The Show, ModNation Racers: Road Trip, Realty Fighters, and WipEout 2048 will all be available for just $17.99. In addition, you’ll be able to snatch up Resistance: Burning Skies, Smart As, and Unit 13 for $26.99. And, finally, Uncharted: Golden Abyss will cost you $35.99. It’s worth noting that a couple of these titles are currently available for free as part of the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection.

Let us know if anything takes your fancy in the comments section below.

[via blog.us.playstation.com]

ZeD

ZeD said:

@get3sammyb I got Hot Shots Golf free from a competition through IGN and gave it a go and it is a very fun, quirky game! :D

Azikira

Azikira said:

I actually really liked ModNation Racers for Vita. The only issues were the framerate dropping and the touch-customization took a long time to get a grasp on (especially with no instruction manual). But for 18 bucks it's a steal ^^

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

Only thing I really want there is Smart As, but 26.99 is still pushing it. I'd do it for $10 or $15.

Stuffgamer1

Stuffgamer1 said:

Hmm...I've got the Smart As demo on my Vita, but I haven't played it yet. Might need to rectify that to see if I think it's worth $26.99. It probably isn't, but we'll see...

Gemuarto

Gemuarto said:

Crap, i was waiting for Luminies discount. I really want to play this game, but not ready to pay for tetris game more than 20$. But process begun to move, that's a good sign.

Pikachupwnage

Pikachupwnage said:

Blargh. Already have resistance, Uncharted, Hot shots and wipeout. Reality fighters and little devaints look like crap and I have very little interest in sports games, Smart as or modnation(No online!)

And not sure I am willing to pay 27$ for unit 13 right now. Especially with how freaking small the Vita memory cards are.

Its a nice slash of prices on several games but many are still cheaper or the same price in stores.

Wish Disgaea 3 got a discount :(