Sony Starts Sending Out European PS All-Stars Beta Codes

Don your lab coat

Sony has started inviting European gamers to test out PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. If you volunteered yourself for scientific duties, you should probably check your email inbox right now. Go on – we’ll wait.

Unlike the US beta, the European test will span both PS3 and Vita. You’ll be able to sample a handful of characters from the full game, including Kratos and PaRappa the Rapper. Let us know if you got early access in the comments section below.

Related Games

I'll probably be playing some of this tonight. If you spot me online, make sure you let me win! :)

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

I just played and won my first game! It actually doesn't play like I thought it would (in terms of movement etc.). Seems like a lot of fun.

ShogunRokAdmin

ShogunRok said:

I haven't encountered any lag yet whatsoever, which is impressive since I'm playing on Vita against a few PS3 players.

@TOMBOY25 Ah. From what I can understand, some people have been sent the Vita beta and some the PS3 beta. Sounds like you got the Vita code.

TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25 said:

if you mean online connecting problems then yea theres alot ive had 3 matches in about 2hrs

ohhaime

ohhaime said:

I'm in NA and I just a beta code in my e-mail that's good for both PS3 and vita :D

I played some of this last night and I was very impressed with the Vita version technically. Looks absolutely stunning, and there's very little lag. Still getting used to the gameplay, but I imagine I'm going to spend a a lot of time with this when the full version releases.