Jet Set Radio HD Tags PSN on 11th September

Get some sleep

SEGA’s confirmed that it will paint Jet Set Radio HD onto the PlayStation Store on 11th September in North America. PlayStation Plus subscribers will be given the first opportunity to crank up the volume, with vanilla PSN members invited to the party on 18th September. The re-mastered Dreamcast classic will set you back just $9.99.

Sadly, PlayStation Vita owners will need to wait until 16th October for the graffiti simulator to hit the hot handheld. Let us know if you’re planning on taking the trip to Shibuya-cho in the comments section below.

[via blogs.sega.com]

Related Games

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

Can not wait for this. One of the best games ever. Hopefully it'll make Sega enough money to convince them to re-release the sequel (never played it) or make a third title.

NathanUC

NathanUC said:

@rastamadeus Jet Set Radio Future was just as, if not more, awesome! I too am hoping for a release of that (even if I have to settle for a Xbox 360 edition :P)

rastamadeus

rastamadeus said:

I had a quick, five minute go shortly after release and wasn't impressed. It just seems really inferior. Would love to play it and be proved wrong though.

irken004

irken004 said:

I've always been interested in this but something keeps me away. Maybe a review from here, a demo or maybe if I just buy it ($10? Not bad!) will finally settle it. :D

hydeks

hydeks said:

hey cool! The Vita version will be coming out the time I go to get a Vita! Sweet timing, I love this game! :)

Gamer83

Gamer83 said:

Nice price tag, $10 is a bargain for this classic, hopefully it's a buy one version get the other deal but given the release date for the Vita version I'm guessing not.