Gearbox Really Wants Borderlands 2 on Vita

Make some noise

Gearbox’s Randy Pitchford has encouraged fans to pester Sony over a PlayStation Vita version of Borderlands 2. Chatting at Rezzed earlier today, the executive explained that he’d be happy for another developer to handle the port.

He said: “Perhaps some of you folks can convince Sony to [bring the title to Vita]. We're too busy to develop it ourselves. But I know there are a lot of talented developers who could take our code, our source and our content and perhaps create something like that.”

We very much doubt this quote will get overlooked, but, just in case, this is us officially bugging Sony to bring Borderlands 2 to Vita: please do it, please do it, please do it...

[via eurogamer.net]

Magi

Magi said:

Signed!

Although most of my friends will have it on the 360 so I'll probably do most of my playing with them.

Supereor

Supereor said:

signs
Really hope it happens! After all is finished and done, Sony did say "Play the biggest games from the best franchises!", and I can't think of any game to fit that criteria more than Borderlands 2.

tbm0987

tbm0987 said:

ill get on that to. would lov to c this on the vita aswell. still waitint for my dam world invitational update....ffs

Fuzzy

Fuzzy said:

If the Vita had this and a Monster Hunter, the money wouldn't be able to leave my wallet fast enough.

CommanderAudio

CommanderAudio said:

Do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT,
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT,
DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT, DO IT,
DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!

odd69

odd69 said:

Yea Sony, It would help make the Vita print money just like Nintendo does with the DS.Don't you want our Monies???

IrishYort

IrishYort said:

Surely Sony in-house devs would pick this up immediately! Especially given the fact that most of the code is going to be supplied ready for translation to Vita!!