E3 2012: Watch the PlayStation Press Conference Right Here

Posted by James Newton

Get it all live!

If you're itching for some PlayStation information, we've got you covered with a live stream of Sony's whole conference.

The conference kicks off at 6:00pm Pacific — that's 9pm Eastern, 2am UK and 3am Central European Time — but you can tune in half an hour earlier for a special preview.

We'll have regular updates for you through the night so keep it locked on Push Square for all your PlayStation E3 news.

rjejr

rjejr said:

Wonderbook sucks so hard I'm thinking of going out and buying Wii Music.
I own EyePet. Everybody in my house likes Eyepet. This is a blank book that puts LBP on your tv. That woman is regretting doing this. To qoute Dr. Smith - oh the pain, the pain.

I'll be playing my new PS+ games though, thanks for those.

OMG this is never going to end.

CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred said:

No big Vita news = One very disappointed Mac. And worst of all, no Mecha outside of those half-second clips. :'(

Squiggle55

Squiggle55 said:

The highlight for me is Cross-Controller DLC for Littlebigplanet 2. Using the Vita as a controller for the PS3 is great and I hope this becomes common. And The Last of Us looks awesome. I'm also glad they mentioned PS1 classics for Vita, but they were still very vague about a timeframe. And I'm somewhat disappointed and worried by what they had to say about PS+. They better not abandon the free PSN games in favor of these rotating full games. The only thing I wanted out of this conference was to hear that Vita would be getting some PS+ support. And when they say they will "mix other games into the rotation" I assume they are saying we can't play these full games forever. And that 5 second blurb about using the Vita as a controller for LBP2 is practically the only thing new and exciting they said about the Vita. Very disappointing. I feel disappointed, because I wanted to be assured that good things were coming soon for Vita, and instead I got to watch people play Assassin's Creed and God of War (2 games we already knew about) for half an hour. And ignoring the Vita for Wonderbook? seriously?

Genostar09

Genostar09 said:

Very dissapointed regarding the Vita, the new ps3 game announcements and wonderbook (-_-) took all the spotlight. I wont be suprised if the vita perfoms badly in sales...At least there was The Last of Us. Sick is right!

WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart said:

I'm really sad that there wasn't much mentioned for the Vita but The Last of Us looked absolutely incredible.