But the whole point of these kind of multiplayer stress-tests is to isolate issues that might not have occurred during standard QA testing. And so naturally DICE has sifted through feedback from across the web to prepare a list of fixes that will be readied in time for the full release of Battlefield 3.
You can peruse the tweaks after the jump.
- Fixed occasional client crash when reviving.
- Fixed killcam showing glitched area under map if your killer is dead.
- Issue with spawning on dead squad mates fixed.
- Fixed a bug where shooting at a moving enemy could cause more than the intended amount of damage.
- Crosshairs for shotguns have been replaced with a new, thinner, art.
- A subtle low health screen effect has been added.
- Tweaked scores of Medals and Service Stars.
- Tweaked the Rank progression.
- Pushing prone on console will not play the animation twice.
- Fixed loss of Squad Leader after EOR at some times.
- Framerate stability fixes.
- The 3D spotting icons has been tweaked to better match the target's visibility. Icons will show frequently less on mostly obscured targets.
- Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after round transition.
- Fixed issue with crosshair disappearing after trying to deploy while the countdown timer still active.
- Squad list now shows specializations chosen, VOIP activity and dead squad mates.
- Non working options in squad menu fixed: "Private" flag and "Switch Teams."