LittleBigPlanet 2's Move Pack Finally Arrives Next Week
Posted by James Newton
The Cakeling rises
It's been a long old wait, but LittleBigPlanet 2 will receive its PlayStation Move support next week.
Titled LittleBigPlanet 2: Move Pack: Rise of the Cakeling, the add-on arrives with a laundry list of new content, including:
- A brand new story for LittleBigPlanet 2 – The Rise of the Cakeling with 14 new levels (5 levels, 7 mini games and 2 cutscenes)
- A new powerup for Sackboy: The Brane Crane
- 3 huge new powerful gadgets for use with PlayStation®Move: The Movinator, The Move Recorder, The Paint Tool
- 4 Interactive Music Tracks
- 8 Music Sequencer Tracks
- A new Sound Object containing 32 new sounds
- 17 new Music Sequencer Instruments
- A new level background
- 6 New Costumes
- 18 Materials
- 41 Decorations
- 13 Objects
- 66 Stickers
- 39 new LittleBigPlanet Pins
- 11 brand new PlayStation® Trophies
Of course the game shipped with Move minigame Sackboy's Prehistoric Moves, but the controller wasn't supported in the main game.
Media Molecule hasn't announced a price for the Move Pack yet, but what would you be prepared to pay for Move functionality?