It's not the Sports Champions sequel we were expecting, but Zindagi's new game looks to be an entertaining outing in its own right.
Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest has been dubbed an "action adventure shooter", covering most bases in one deft stroke, but from the press release it sounds like a cross between Medievil and the LEGO series of games, with two-player co-op and full Move support thrown in for good measure.
With Sports Champions still impressing with its Move controls we hope to see a similarly spectacular motion control event when Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest hits later this year.
From the same team that brought you Sports Champions, one of the best selling Move titles, Medieval Moves: Deadmund’s Quest is a fantasy, action adventure game that is played with PlayStation Move that uses a unique set of motion control functionality, allowing players to seamlessly transition between throwing projectiles, sword fighting and archery for an intuitive and immersive gameplay experience.
The evil Sorcerer Morgrimm has invaded Prince Edmund's Castle and plots to take over the kingdom, raising an army of skeletons from beyond. While trying to stop Morgrimm, our hero, Prince Edmund is also turned into a skeleton! Now named “Deadmund ”, he must fight to save his homeland and defeat Morgrimm and his minions to restore order to the kingdom.
· Non-Stop Action & Adventure- Slash enemies with swords– archery – flinging throwing stars.
· Progressive Gameplay- Packed with action items, weapons power ups and innovative new PS Move interactions.
· PlayStation Move 2.0 Controls-Natural motions replicate real world actions, takes the successful mechanics perfected in Sports Champions to a new level.
· Multiple pathways unlockables and modes- Packed with power-ups, secrets and surprises to discover. Explore single player story mode and multiplayer mode and local, online, competitive & co-op play.
· Pick up and play- Fun and accessible for families and friends to play together.
· Playable in Stereoscopic 3D.