Even though we're a PlayStation website, we can acknowledge the misery of 505 Games' long-in-the-tooth Zumba Fitness outselling Nintendo's newly released Ocarina Of Time remake. Sick.
It wasn't a good week in general for gamer's games, with Ubisoft's Child Of Eden failing to break the top twenty-five either. Maybe if Q would have put the game out on PS3 simultaneously things would have been different, although we're told it's simply a case of man-power that's caused the delay.
Somehow Duke Nukem Forever also managed to hold its spot in the top-three, with L.A. Noire dropping to fourth and Brink holding in fifth. Alice: Madness Returns failed to break the top-ten, but fared reasonably in 13th, while Dungeon Siege III debuted in ninth.
- Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time: 3D Edition (Nintendo)
- Duke Nukem Forever (2K Games)
- LA Noire (Rockstar Games)
- Brink (Bethesda Softworks)
- LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Warner Bros)
- DiRT 3 (Codemasters)
- inFamous 2 (Sony)
- Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
- FIFA 11 (EA Sports)