It's official: the tentative title of Heroes on the Move has been swept away, replaced by the new monicker of PlayStation Move Heroes. Quite a change, we're sure you'll agree.
Although the official Sony websites still refer to the game as Heroes on the Move, the new name was revealed at an exclusive New York event ahead of this weekend's ComicCon, where Nihilistic Software's Robert Huebner confirmed the new title.
The game itself combines six popular characters from three PlayStation franchises together for the first time: Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly and Bentley (well, five popular characters, then) join forces exclusively on PlayStation Move.
The game is set for release next year, so stay tuned for more updates on PlayStation Move Heroes.
For the first time ever, PlayStation Move Heroes brings together a cast of PlayStation's most beloved characters from three iconic franchises - Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper - in a new title developed exclusively for the PlayStation Move. Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly, and Bentley assemble together to compete in a series of intergalactic challenges and events. And now, with the PlayStation Move motion controller and the PlayStation Move navigation controller, players have the unique experience of becoming one of PlayStation's greatest heroes, controlling their every move throughout the game as they smash, hurl, and shoot their way through challenges... and team up against some mysterious new enemies.
A mysterious alien duo has swept through the galaxy, fiendishly snatching entire chunks from the worlds of Ratchet, Jak and Sly to create a mysterious new planet in the galaxy. After being abducted to this new world, Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly Cooper and Bentley are invited by their gracious alien hosts to compete in friendly, yet challenging competition to test their extraordinary skills... but as our heroes discover, all is not as it seems. Our fearless heroes soon find themselves joined together in the ultimate battle to protect the galaxy -- and in a fight for their own survival.
- The Ultimate Crossover Gameplay - Compete in a series of competitive challenges and events that will test your skills as you devastate your enemies, destroy targets, collect power-ups, and more.
- Six Legendary PlayStaion Heroes - Choose to play as Ratchet, Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak, or Daxter, each with their own unique personalities, strengths, and weapons.
- Vibrant Signature Environments - Compete in challenges set in familiar landscapes from each franchise, including Metropolis (Ratchet & Clank), Haven City (Jak & Daxter) and Paris (Sly Cooper), each with their own visual themes and destructive elements.
- Amped-Up Weapons Arsenal - Play with signature, fan-favorite weapons from each franchise and deliver powerful attacks to your enemies with a new arsenal of super power weapons, uniquely customized to each character.
- Medals for Top Scores - Earn gold, silver, or bronze medals for completing challenges and events. The more medals you earn, the more challenges you unlock.
- Online Ranking - Online PlayStation Network leaderboards show players how they stack-up against other players on the network.
- Only On The PlayStation Move - Designed specifically with PlayStation Move mechanics, players can now step into the game and experience these legendary heroes like never before. Take complete control over your hero's weapon with intuitive motions, making gameplay accessible and fun for casual gamers while still delivering a deep, replay value for core fans.