But that's exactly why we did use it. Ha-hah. Incredible. Anyway - without further ado, here's your British sales charts news: Just Cause 2 is number one with a bullet. Or should we say grapple hook?
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and Modern Warfare 2 are still lingering the top ten, with God Of War III dropping to seventh. Not particularly unsurprising for Kratos' vengeance — majority of the game's lifetime sales will probably come from preorders. Expect it to linger though.
- 1 Just Cause 2 (Avalanche/Square Enix)
- 2 Pokemon SoulSilver (The Pokemon Company/Nintendo)
- 3 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA DICE/EA)
- 4 Pokemon HeartGold (The Pokemon Company/Nintendo)
- 5 Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft/Ubisoft)
- 6 Modern Warfare 2 (Infinity Ward/Activision)
- 7 God of War III (Sony Santa Monica/Sony Computer Entertainment)
- 8 Final Fantasy XIII (Square Enix/Square Enix)
- 9 Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo/Nintendo)
- 10 Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo/Nintendo)