As with many successful indie titles that come to PlayStation 4, Move or Die started life as a popular PC game when it launched a few years back. It's very much in the same wheelhouse as other chaotic multiplayer titles like Speedrunners, Gang Beasts, and Nidhogg, though it manages to set itself apart with an interesting spin on 2D...
About The Game
Move or Die is an absurdly fast-paced, 4-player local and online party game where the mechanics change every 20 seconds. Slap your friends’ controllers out of their hands while playing on the couch or online cause not moving literally makes you explode. And, with just 20 seconds per round, its a quick game to pick up, but a hard one to put down. The very definition of a perfect friendship-ruining game!
- 4-Player Local/Online Multiplayer and Offline Practice Mode with AI Bots
- A variety of game modes to choose from, each with their own unique mechanics and level design
- Leveling-Up System that lets you unlock new characters and game modes with each online match
- Daily Missions and Challenges
- Regular Content Updates, always free of charge and absolutely no in-game purchases.
- Blood pumping, vibrant 2D graphics and an awesome soundtrack
- Easy to pick up but nearly impossible to put down