Two Tribes’ Toki Tori was originally hatched on Nintendo’s Game Boy Color in 2001, and since then has been found nesting on WiiWare, PC and Apple devices. A full-on sequel, Toki Tori 2, has recently been announced for numerous platforms, but in the meantime a HD remake of the original has landed on PlayStation Network. Toki Tori’s...
About The Game
Toki Tori is a highly entertaining puzzle platformer like nothing you have seen before.
Push your brain to the limit as you guide Toki Tori through 90+ challenging levels spread over 4 mysterious worlds - collecting eggs as you go. You are armed with an arsenal of different items and weapons including the infamous Telewarp, InstantRock™ and Slug Sucker! Combine these to solve each ingenious level - some easy, some brain-bendingly difficult!
Toki Tori has been enhanced in many ways creating a new experience for PlayStation®3 owners. Playlogic has recreated the game for PlayStation®3 in cooperation with Two Tribes and implemented extra content, Move Controller and 3D support.
Toki Tori’s key features are:
· Addictive puzzle platform game
· Over 90 levels spread over 4 large worlds
· New game mode
· A wide variety of items and weapons
· For all ages – accessible and hard levels available
· Dozens of hours of gameplay
· Gorgeous HD graphics
· Catchy music and sound effects
· Playable with PlayStation®Move controller or regular wireless controller
· Stereoscopic 3D support