Turn that racket off
Ubisoft’s Racket Sports ('Racquet Sports' in North America) started life on Wii as Racquet Sports Party, a multiplayer waggle-fest that was one of few games to employ Ubi’s Wii camera to allow controller-free gameplay. Since then it’s received an overhaul in the graphical and control departments, but it’s only a sheep in...
About The Game
Experience perfect, natural control of your shots in this game developed exclusively for the PlayStation Move.
Escape to exotic locations for intense, exhilarating competitions in five different racquet sports. With fun-packed multiplayer modes and a flexible control system, everyone can join in for wildly entertaining matches!
- 5 RACKET SPORTS: Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash and Beach Tennis
- ADVANCED CONTROL SYSTEM: The PlayStation Move feels like a true racket in your hand
- 30 IMMERSIVE ENVIRONMENTS:Iconic locations inspired by real-world landmarks. Play on the beach of Copacabana, at the foot of Mount Fuji, or in the middle of Central Park! The playing fields come to life with animated backgrounds, dynamic sound mix, and day/night support
- COMPELLING CHARACTERS: 11 playable athletes with a distinct personality and flair. Customisable with over 30 outfits, 30 hairstyles, and 15 rackets to unlock
- BEST-OF-CLASS MULTIPLAYER: With 6 different game modes, Rackets provides fun for every occasion: from Quick Match for a short burst to the wacky Party Mode where anything can happen on the court… take your pick! Enter the challenge online and compete for a place on the leaderboards
- TRUE HIGH RESOLUTION: 1080p at 60 frames per second