Forums

Topic: PSP love thread

Posts 1 to 20 of 66

Xkhaoz

Come here if you like teh PSPz. I'm currently playing Medal of Honor: Heroes. Great FPS.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

BishBashJosh

Yep love the PSP (not the PSP go), I've been buying a few games for it recently as they've gone really cheap in most shops now. Definitely recommend Killzone: Liberation and Daxter great games!

Edited on by BishBashJosh

BishBashJosh

Noire

I've been working my PSP lately. I mean I only bought Valkyria Chronicles II, Ys Seven, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, and Mega Man Maverick Hunter X in one fell swoop. D:

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

PSN: PhoenixSage123

zzzzz

Love the PSP. Own about 24 games currently. The most recent game I bought for PSP was "Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable" & It's really good.

zzzzz

Knux

I love the PSP, and I have tons of games for it. My favorite games are Kingdom Hearts:Birth by Sleep [freaking awesome game], Dissidia Final Fantasy, Metal Gear Solid:Portable Ops, and Grand Theft Auto:Vice City Stories. Also, it is perfect for playing PS1 games on the go.

Knux

CanisWolfred

I loves the PSP!<3 One of my favorite handhelds with lots of great games! Now if only we were getting a steadier flow of games(okay, and a better battery), it would be perfect!

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JamieO

I love Japanese retro PSP imports, the likes of Taito Memories Pocket and especially PC Engine Best Collection which includes Super Star Soldier, Final Soldier, Soldier Blade and the sublime cute-'em-up Star Parodier all on the one UMD. Sweet!

Edited on by JamieO

I am passionate about retro gaming, from antiquated consoles to the continuation of classics. Obviously I love PSone, and PS2 retro games. I blast my ears to breakneck melodic punk, gruff vocals and nimble alternative guitar hooks.

Twitter:

Noire
VGM

Persona 3 Portable

oh god yes

<333333

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Xkhaoz
turtlelink

Hey i have Medal of Honors Heroes too!

We should play sometime.

Xkhaoz

Rrrgh, MOHH is being freaking annoying. It's not saving my online personas. This is the second time it's happened.... :mad:
Yay, there's a mad smilie and hopefully invisible text

SilentJ

I wish I had a PSP myself.  It would be nice to play the few minis and psone classics I have while away from home.  Not to mention all the actual PSP games I still want to play.

@Flandy
That looks awesome indeed!

Edited on by SilentJ

PSN ID : MrPink78

SwerdMurd

I think Ys Seven might be the best portable game I've ever played.  My PSP has seen somewhat of a resurgence lately...started playing it again when Ys Seven game out (so psyched for Oath in Felghana and Origins later this year ) and did a little more Dracula X Chronicles and Resistance as well...I'd like it a lot more if the screen didn't look all blurry...it can be really distracting

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

kcchiefsfan81

I'm considering getting a psp. possibly the psp go. I like the idea of all games being downloaded.

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

PSN: kcchiefsfan81

Noire

Just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Persona and Lunar Silver Star Harmony (or whatev'). Dude this thing has a slick roster of JRPGs.

Though right now I'm mostly rocking Suikoden...

Edited on by Noire

Xkhaoz
JJ

I'm considering getting a psp. possibly the psp go. I like the idea of all games being downloaded.

Trust me, it will bite you in the butt. Some games won't be on there, you'll have to keep buying Memory Sticks, download times, and it'll cost more than retail (The system AND the games)

CanisWolfred
PhoenixAran

Just bought Shin Megami Tensei: Persona and Lunar Silver Star Harmony (or whatev'). Dude this thing has a slick roster of JRPGs.

Though right now I'm mostly rocking Suikoden...

Indeed. Lots of great RPGs. I'm already Eyeing Ys Seven and Crimson Gem Saga, and I really should start Persona. Good luck finishing Suikoden, and I hope you enjoy Lunar Silver Star Harmoney. It ain't as good as its predecessors, but that shouldn't bother you much, it's still a great game.

Also, I just picked up Cladun: This Is An RPG and Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max. Both great games, the latter being portable Fighting Ufouria.

Oh, speaking of Fighting Ufouria, anybod know if Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus is ay good on the PSP? I'd rather have the Wii version, but I can't afford it.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.