Forums

Topic: Playstation 4 not blocking used games.

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Kage_88

Cewl.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

tacklespace

Only if microsoftwoulddo the same

tacklespace

DeHorror1975

Kfuc microsoft and gamestop and EA and their back alley deals. Those three were planning this all along.

PSN - Flyboyv
Xbox Live - JesseDarko75

Squiggle55

@dehorror1975 How does Gamestop benefit from Microsoft making used games less attractive?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Jaz007

@DeHorror1975 Gamestop makes a lot of money from used games, they wouldn't want any form of used games blocking to come in place. They would fight MC and EA to not block used games if anything.

Jaz007

DeHorror1975

I read an article that was showing Gamestop having meetings with microsoft prior to the reveal that was all about how Gamestop would get their cut of the resell on a registered game in the cloud. This is consistent with that idiot Gamestop CEO proclaiming that the next Xbox was "compelling."

PSN - Flyboyv
Xbox Live - JesseDarko75

DeHorror1975

Now looking back I can't find the article to link it, but it may have been that the writer implied that Gamestop was in on these talks. The article was all about how the used games would be handled with Gamestop and those retailers who were "registered or connected" to the cloud.

PSN - Flyboyv
Xbox Live - JesseDarko75

Tasuki

I dont know with the recent news that PS4 may follow MS in DRM it has me worried about this gen consoles

As someone who rents alot of games through GameFly and buys alot of used games due to my budget I will be watching this factor very carefully and this factor alone could be the deciding factor as to which system I go with.

But lets not foget we have months till the systems are releases so by that time this all could change.

Then again if it doesn't I guess I will just be sticking with my Wii U then.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

PSN: Tasuki3711

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.