Forums

Topic: PSN Credit, Help!

AceSpadeS
AceSpadeS

• Feb 27, 2013

Dear Push Square users,

I just received this message in my email this morning, and would like some help.

"Dear PlayStation(R)Network Member,

We hope you're enjoying your experience on PlayStation®Network. As a token of our appreciation, we've sent you $10.00 to spend on the PlayStation®Store!

Check the Message Box on your PS3™ system for your unique $10.00 voucher code and simply click the attachment to redeem your credit. Code expires March 5, 2013.
Sincerely,
The Sony Entertainment Network Team"

I only own a Vita, and all of my purchases on PSN to date have been through the Vita store, so I don't have a PS3 to check messages or redeem my credit on.

Is there any way I can redeem this with my Vita, or through a PC?

Last edited by AceSpadeS (Feb 27, 2013)

AceSpadeS
NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 27, 2013

Unfortunately, as far as I could tell, you must do this through PS3. PS Vita doesn't yet support the ability to redeem a code straight from a message unfortunately.

You should be able to do so on a friend's PS3 though

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

AceSpadeS
AceSpadeS

• Feb 27, 2013
nathanuc1988 wrote:

Unfortunately, as far as I could tell, you must do this through PS3. PS Vita doesn't yet support the ability to redeem a code straight from a message unfortunately.

You should be able to do so on a friend's PS3 though

Time to get a friend to let me log in on his PS3 then, thank you.

Now I just have to question why Sony doesn't have this in place for the Vita yet...

AceSpadeS
Strofan7
Strofan7

• Feb 27, 2013

I mean if you don't want it... wink haha

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

AceSpadeS
AceSpadeS

• Mar 02, 2013

Just to close this up.

This morning Sony emailed me with a message containing the actual code to enter on PSN, noting that maybe I never got the message on my PS3 as a reason for not redeeming... tongue

AceSpadeS

Board footer