Forums

Topic: PSN Credit, Help!

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

AceSpadeS

Dear Push Square users,

I just received this message in my email this morning, and would like some help.

"Dear PlayStation(R)Network Member,

We hope you're enjoying your experience on PlayStation®Network. As a token of our appreciation, we've sent you $10.00 to spend on the PlayStation®Store!

Check the Message Box on your PS3™ system for your unique $10.00 voucher code and simply click the attachment to redeem your credit. Code expires March 5, 2013.
Sincerely,
The Sony Entertainment Network Team"

I only own a Vita, and all of my purchases on PSN to date have been through the Vita store, so I don't have a PS3 to check messages or redeem my credit on.

Is there any way I can redeem this with my Vita, or through a PC?

Edited on by AceSpadeS

AceSpadeS

NathanUC

Unfortunately, as far as I could tell, you must do this through PS3. PS Vita doesn't yet support the ability to redeem a code straight from a message unfortunately.

You should be able to do so on a friend's PS3 though

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

AceSpadeS
nathanuc1988

Unfortunately, as far as I could tell, you must do this through PS3. PS Vita doesn't yet support the ability to redeem a code straight from a message unfortunately.

You should be able to do so on a friend's PS3 though

Time to get a friend to let me log in on his PS3 then, thank you.

Now I just have to question why Sony doesn't have this in place for the Vita yet...

AceSpadeS

AceSpadeS

Just to close this up.

This morning Sony emailed me with a message containing the actual code to enter on PSN, noting that maybe I never got the message on my PS3 as a reason for not redeeming...

AceSpadeS

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.