Forums

Topic: What PS3 game(s) are you currently playing?

Posts 321 to 340 of 1,674

Knux

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed.

Knux

Splat

Started another go around of Darksiders only on Apocalyptic difficulty this time around.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Squiggle55

I will not turn on another PS3 game until I have beaten Ni no Kuni.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Splat
Splat

Started another go around of Darksiders only on Apocalyptic difficulty this time around.

Finished. I actually think I enjoyed it more the second time around.

JayArr

Dead Space 3   

I couldn't resist.......   Phil Collins made me do it!  D:

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

PSN: JR_Smitty

Gamer83

Downloaded GTA: Vice City from the PS2 Classic section so been playing a lot of that. It'll take a back seat for a while though now that Thieves in Time is out.

Gamer83

Jaz007

Sly Cooper: Theives in Time.

Jaz007

Splat

Played Guardians of Middle-Earth but it didn't really do much for me.

Brotagonist

PS3 broke down a couple of weeks ago, but when I get a new one next week, I'll finish up Persona 4 Arena and replay Sonic Generations. I'll also probably pick up the Ratchet, Sly and Jak collections.

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

Splat

I'm playing through the Mass Effect trilogy again. I have played all of them before but this is the first time I have got to use the same save file for all three games. I'm in the middle of the greatness that is the second game as we speak.

Edited on by Splat

KALofKRYPTON

I'm going to grab Ace Combat Assault Horizon in the next few days. Either get a decent price on an ebay copy or take the hit and buy it from PSN. I remembered liking the demo but having it come along at the worng time.
Downloaded the demo again and yeah, I really want it- it'll be interesting to see if anyone's still playing the online portion too.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

FullbringIchigo

Currently playing Mass Effect 3 (working on a perfect game save), Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition, One Pirate Warriors and the Metal Gear Rising Demo

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

Splat
Splat

I'm playing through the Mass Effect trilogy again. I have played all of them before but this is the first time I have got to use the same save file for all three games. I'm in the middle of the greatness that is the second game as we speak.

Finished ME2 going to start ME3 tonight or tomorrow.

Edited on by Splat

CanisWolfred

3D Dot Heroes, Ni no Kuni, and One Piece: Pirate Warriors. Got Tales of Graces f and Sly Cooper that I'm itching to play, too. Oh, and I'd like to finish Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction. Guess I'll be busy for quite a while....

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

ztpayne7

Finished Mass Effect 2 this week. I enjoyed it SO MUCH more after playing the first one.  I'm gonna give Mass Effect a week or two break and then play the third.  I also played through Journey in one night.  Call me crazy, but I'm not sure what everyone is so excited about. Don't get me wrong - it's a very cool and at times gorgeous game.  I just don't think it's the lifechanger everyone made it out to be.  Next up - hmmm. I have a couple games in my backlog - Sly 2, Darksiders, Jax 1 HD, Ratchet 1 HD...hmmm.

ztpayne7

FriedConsole
ztpayne7

I also played through Journey in one night.  Call me crazy, but I'm not sure what everyone is so excited about. Don't get me wrong - it's a very cool and at times gorgeous game.  I just don't think it's the lifechanger everyone made it out to be.

Agreed.  I thought it was fun and interesting but I didn't feel like I had a this metaphysical experience.  I just wish it was more of a real 3D platformer in that style.  It was beautiful.

Playing Tiger Woods 13 I got for $10 on sale.  Worth $10.  Still has the problem of the game getting way too easy as you level up your character and way too hard at the beginning.  It is the opposite of how a good game should play.

I Am Alive - This game is frustrating but I love it.  Getting really tough and tedious replaying segments but it is rewarding when I can pull it off.

Rochard - It is fun and good.  I think I am getting burnt out on puzzle platformers.  Would loved it more 3 years ago.

Edited on by FriedConsole

FriedConsole

ztpayne7

Just started playing ratchet and clank 1 hd and dishonored.

ztpayne7

Splat
Splat

I'm just about done with ME3 again. This is my first time playing it with all the DLC. I really liked the Omega DLC, I had always wanted to work with Aria.

pikku

I got Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game with my $10 credit yesterday, and so far I'm enjoying it.

Where's that online multiplayer patch though? >_>

pikku

PSN: pikmaniac02

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic