Forums

Topic: What games do you think will be revealed for it?

CrazyOtto
MrSRArter

• Feb 18, 2013

FIRST PARTY
* Uncharted 4
* A new Killzone
* Little Big Planet 3
* Little Big Planet Karting with Modnation Racers (Both of them fused into one game)
* Playstation All-Stars: The Ultimate Bout (Probably won't be at launch)
* A new IP

THIRD PARTY
* Ridge Racer Orbis
* A Sonic game
* Tekken 7 (or Tekken Tag Tournament 3)
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
* Metal Gear Solid 5 (It won't be at launch of course)
* Final Fantasy 15 (It won't be at launch of course)

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

Placlu
Placlu

• Feb 19, 2013

Doubful. I think we will be more likely to see stuff like:
Last Guardian, Motorstorm/Wipeout, Some generic looking shooter.
Media Molicule are done with LBP right? So probably a new IP form them, and hopefully more ^_^

Other than that, maybe watch dogs, ff 13 versus and a whole load of talking about how neato it will be.

As much as I like Sony, I'm honestly not excited for it, sure the PS4 will be "neato" as previously said, but I doubt the exclusives announced will make me wanna run down to the store with $500 I don't have wink, but that's just me. I hope I'm wrong.

Minecraft Channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/Placlu
Game Playthrough's - http://www.youtube.com/user/Placlutwo

Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 19, 2013

From all the talk it sounds like Killzone 4 and that racer from Evolution have a chance of being announced, maybe a third party game like Watchdogs as well. I wouldn't expect much beyond that. I'd love if Sony announces Killzone 4 as a day one title, I plan on getting a PS4 at some point anyway but that would seal the deal for me as far as buying it at launch.

Last edited by Gamer83 (Feb 19, 2013)

Gamer83
Prof_Clayton
Prof_Clayton

• Feb 19, 2013

More Luigi games!

Oh wait this is Push Square, not Sony Life. :$

Probably a few games, but I wanna see a new Uncharted and Little Big Planet, console only.

Backloggery
Kid Icarus: Uprising Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Free Nintendo Forums Total Members: 17
Newest Member: MiracleBlaze
Please join! We are currently having signups for a Mario Kart 7 Team Tournament!!

Jaz007
Jaz007

• Feb 20, 2013

Uncharted 4 and the game Sucker Punch working on.

Currently playing: Samurai Warriors 4, Dust: An Elysian Trail, inFamous: Second Son, and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

Knux
Knux

• Feb 20, 2013

The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, inFamous 3, Sonic Adventure 3, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Last edited by Knux (Feb 20, 2013)

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

Baron_Von_Pleb
Baron_Von_Pleb

• Feb 20, 2013

I do hope The Last Guardian is shown and is a launch title.

Baron_Von_Pleb
CanisWolfred
CanisWolfred

• Feb 20, 2013

If FF Versus XIII is PS4 exclusive, I will buy a million copies...so I can use them to burn down the houses of every influential Square-Enix employee.

Mecha Wolf Prime

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi
Scary Wolfrun...
...Scared Wolfrun

Arooo~

Blaze
Blaze

• Feb 20, 2013
CanisWolfred wrote:

If FF Versus XIII is PS4 exclusive, I will buy a million copies...so I can use them to burn down the houses of every influential Square-Enix employee.

Haha. :3 Really though, I'd be pleased if any new/awesome looking JRPG's are revealed for the console, and although the likelihood of it happening is non-existent, a look at Persona 5 would be amazing! yikes

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

Dictator_Mayo
Dictator_Mayo

• Feb 20, 2013

Gran Turismo 6, anyone?

"It takes a unique person to acquire happiness and lulz through the misfortune and misery of others."

Board footer