Forums

Topic: (PSN) $10 Credit

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

hamispink

I have received this message multiple times over the last few months directly to my PSN account. I'm not sure why, but Sony has been giving me these credits that go into my wallet. I know that they ran a promotion back in November for getting credit back if you spent some amount, but apparently they never stopped doing this promotion. The message reads, "Thank you for being a loyal customer and fan of the Plastation Network. As a token of our appreciation, we've sent you $10.00 to spend on the Playstation Store! Click on the link below to redeem your credit. Code expires 3/5/13.". I'm curious whether any others out there are receiving these messages, and if any of you know why.

What I've gathered from this is that Playstation is awesome!

PSN id: HamisPinkish

NathanUC

I got one as well. I spent it all on animals for Ecolibrium lol

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Squiggle55

speaking of ecolibrium... is there something wrong with the leaderboards? Not all of my friends are showing up.

Hopefully I have 10 bucks when I get home. I might spend it on something like Puzzle Quest.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

Splat

I just got one today and asked the same question on Nintendo Life haha.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

LornHg

It's a great strategy from Sony ... but they forgot me ! : P

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

Twitter:

Knux

This sounds awesome. Considering on how much money I have spent on the PlayStation Store, I should be considered ''loyal'' and get this message, but alas...

Knux

Splat
Knux

This sounds awesome. Considering on how much money I have spent on the PlayStation Store, I should be considered ''loyal'' and get this message, but alas...

I'm starting to think it's just random.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

NathanUC
Squiggle55

speaking of ecolibrium... is there something wrong with the leaderboards? Not all of my friends are showing up.

Hopefully I have 10 bucks when I get home. I might spend it on something like Puzzle Quest.

I wasn't even aware there was leaderboards lol. I'll have to take a look later

The EDF deploys!!

Squiggle55
nathanuc1988
Squiggle55

I wasn't even aware there was leaderboards lol. I'll have to take a look later

Yeah on the main screen hit menu and then the trophy looking icon I believe. I hate it when things are broken I'd love to see everyone's current score.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

SammyOfMobius

Where do I look for the message? Do I look in Group Messaging? Trophies? Where?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

hYdeks

yay, I'm alil upset too, I haven't gotten it either -_- I guess spending $50+ on PSN in a months time isn't alot to them...BOO!

hYdeks

NathanUC
MultiMariosonic

Where do I look for the message? Do I look in Group Messaging? Trophies? Where?

Messages. I'm pretty sure you need to look on PS3 though and NOT Vita. The message didn't appear on my Vita but was in my inbox on PS3.

The EDF deploys!!

SammyOfMobius

You can't get it if you're a Vita owner? LAAAAMMMMEEEE!

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

NathanUC
MultiMariosonic

I assume this might be the case, because the code was delivered as an attachment. Code attachments aren't support by Group Messaging if I recall correctly.

Are you really a "loyal customer and a fan of the PlayStation Network" if you don't own a PS3? Maybe, maybe not.

The EDF deploys!!

turtlelink
nathanuc1988
MultiMariosonic

I assume this might be the case, because the code was delivered as an attachment. Code attachments aren't support by Group Messaging if I recall correctly.

Are you really a "loyal customer and a fan of the PlayStation Network" if you don't own a PS3? Maybe, maybe not.

Oh good, because I checked my Vita's messages but not my PS3's. There may be a chance for me!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Squiggle55

yay i got one. What a cool gesture. I may spend it on the star wars tables next week.

Lunapplebloom

I got a $10 code as well interestingly enough. I just recently bought a $50 card to renew my PS+ subscription, so that could be part of it.

Oh well, time to go get something! Anyone have a recommendation?

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

PSN: sonicwildfire | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.