Forums

Topic: What PS Vita games would you recommend?

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

CrispyGoomba

If a price cut on the Vita comes to NA, I'll pick me up one. However, I haven't been keeping an eye on the handheld so I have absolutely no clue on what games to get. I play all types of games; FPS, puzzle, RPG, everything. Thanks for your recommendations in advance!

CrispyGoomba

Jaz007

Uncharted: Golden Abyss is a great game.

Jaz007

Gamer83

Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita and Persona 4 Golden are the three to start with.

Gamer83

hYdeks

Rayman Origins, Mortal Kombat, Sonic and All Stars, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, great games as well

hYdeks

CrispyGoomba

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I've been going through the reviews here on PushSquare as well. Also, I'm not too keen on getting titles that are already available on other platforms, like Rayman Origins, because I prefer their home consoles versions.

CrispyGoomba

turtlelink

Gravity Rush, Persona 4 Golden, and Ragnorak Odyssey (basically all the games I have )

There's also some cool PSN games like Sound Shapes. If you like platforming and you're into music, you'd love it.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Gemuarto

It's strange, but i'll recomend Ridge Racer. Very stylish and satisfying with superb soundtrack =). But wait for some sales. I bought Ultimate Edition for 14 bucks and never regret it. Also Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is a masterpiece with superb story, but gameplay is slow and not everyone will like it.

Gemuarto

hamispink

Mutant blobs attack, sound shapes, touch my katamari are some great cheaper games.

PSN id: HamisPinkish

KALofKRYPTON

Well, re-aquired a Vita.

CoD pack. CoD's OK, but fully understand why people have issues with it.

4GB card is ridiculous (CoD's nearly 2.5gig on it's own) so I've a 32gb on the way.

Came with a PSN code for The Amazing Spider-Man movie, whoever shouts first can have it. Do not want.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

No one?

Wow, I mean, I really think TASM is a proper stinker of a film, but someone must like it, right?

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

hamispink

I'll take it KALofKRYPTON I've never seen it so why not

PSN id: HamisPinkish

KALofKRYPTON

@Ham I'll add you on PSN and send you the code bud

Squiggle55

Motorstorm RC, Sound Shapes, Mutant Blobs Attack, Zero Escape, Lumines  --  Those are some of my highlights

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

KALofKRYPTON

Just got Gravity Rush through from Lovefilm, first 20 minutes or played on my lunch break- liking it so far.

teflontactics

Uncharted Golden Abyss, Gravity Rush, LittleBigPlanet PS Vita, Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational, Assassin's Creed III: Liberation, Dokuro, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time, Mortal Kombat, Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2+... there are tons of good ones.

twitter.com/psvitagamer

Twitter:

guardianoftime

Uncharted, rayman, and gravity rush. ... And that's it really. Go for ps3 instead. You can always find time to play ps3 games.
I got my ps vita for the streaming purposes with ps4.

All fear the man who has nothing to loose

PSN: Haig-009

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.