Forums

Topic: What games do you think will be revealed for it?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

CrazyOtto

FIRST PARTY
* Uncharted 4
* A new Killzone
* Little Big Planet 3
* Little Big Planet Karting with Modnation Racers (Both of them fused into one game)
* Playstation All-Stars: The Ultimate Bout (Probably won't be at launch)
* A new IP

THIRD PARTY
* Ridge Racer Orbis
* A Sonic game
* Tekken 7 (or Tekken Tag Tournament 3)
* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
* Metal Gear Solid 5 (It won't be at launch of course)
* Final Fantasy 15 (It won't be at launch of course)

CrazyOtto

Placlu

Doubful. I think we will be more likely to see stuff like:
Last Guardian, Motorstorm/Wipeout, Some generic looking shooter.
Media Molicule are done with LBP right? So probably a new IP form them, and hopefully more ^_^

Other than that, maybe watch dogs, ff 13 versus and a whole load of talking about how neato it will be.

As much as I like Sony, I'm honestly not excited for it, sure the PS4 will be "neato" as previously said, but I doubt the exclusives announced will make me wanna run down to the store with $500 I don't have , but that's just me. I hope I'm wrong.

Placlu

Gamer83

From all the talk it sounds like Killzone 4 and that racer from Evolution have a chance of being announced, maybe a third party game like Watchdogs as well. I wouldn't expect much beyond that. I'd love if Sony announces Killzone 4 as a day one title, I plan on getting a PS4 at some point anyway but that would seal the deal for me as far as buying it at launch.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

Prof_Clayton

More Luigi games!

Oh wait this is Push Square, not Sony Life.

Probably a few games, but I wanna see a new Uncharted and Little Big Planet, console only.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

Twitter:

Jaz007

Uncharted 4 and the game Sucker Punch working on.

Jaz007

Knux

The Last Guardian, Uncharted 4, Killzone 4, inFamous 3, Sonic Adventure 3, and Final Fantasy Versus XIII.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

CanisWolfred

If FF Versus XIII is PS4 exclusive, I will buy a million copies...so I can use them to burn down the houses of every influential Square-Enix employee.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Blaze
CanisWolfred

If FF Versus XIII is PS4 exclusive, I will buy a million copies...so I can use them to burn down the houses of every influential Square-Enix employee.

Haha. :3 Really though, I'd be pleased if any new/awesome looking JRPG's are revealed for the console, and although the likelihood of it happening is non-existent, a look at Persona 5 would be amazing!

Dictator_Mayo

Gran Turismo 6, anyone?

"It takes a unique person to acquire happiness and lulz through the misfortune and misery of others."

PSN: Mayoman95

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.