Forums

Topic: Playstation all stars ps3 version VS. ps vita version

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Astroshamu

Which is better and is there a big difference between the two?

Astroshamu

PSN: Astroshamu

NathanUC

Honestly, there isn't a difference at all in content/game play.

Personally, I think the Vita version is better because it's portable and the menus seem better.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Gamer83

Same game on both systems. The PS3 version probably does look slightly better on a good tv, but like nathanuc1988 I prefer the Vita version because of the portability factor.

Edited on by Gamer83

Gamer83

moomoo

I don't know about you guys, but wouldn't the console version be better by default? Playing with friends is what this game is all about, and it's a lot easier to do that with a console than a portable.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

PSN: moomoo1405390

kivi95

I would say psvita thanks to the d-pad! + It holds up very good to the ps3 version.

kivi95

NathanUC
moomoo

I don't know about you guys, but wouldn't the console version be better by default? Playing with friends is what this game is all about, and it's a lot easier to do that with a console than a portable.

Even in local multiplayer I still play on my Vita while others play on my PS3. I prefer the controls and menu system of the Vita version and call me crazy, but I think the Vita version looks better (I may not have a OLED tv, but my ps3 uses a 55" Bravia HX950 so display isn't really the factor).

Plus, this means I can still level up my own characters and get my own trophies

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

moomoo
nathanuc1988
moomoo

Even in local multiplayer I still play on my Vita while others play on my PS3. I prefer the controls and menu system of the Vita version and call me crazy, but I think the Vita version looks better (I may not have a OLED tv, but my ps3 uses a 55" Bravia HX950 so display isn't really the factor).

Plus, this means I can still level up my own characters and get my own trophies

Huh. Interesting. Yeah, I guess if you own both versions (which is highly likely, seeing as both come with the PS3 version) then I understand.

I was thinking more along the lines of individual games. So if I had to choose between owning one or the other, I'd choose X. That's why I'd go with the PS3 version, since pretty much any fighting game in existence is best with multiplayer, and consoles are a much simpler and more effective way of enacting multiplayer in the genre.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

PSN: moomoo1405390

Gamer83

For me this game is a lot like Little Big Planet in that for some reason I'd just rather play it on a handheld, so that's why I got the Vita version only. I knew it'd be the one I play the most and I save a little bit of money. That said, I certainly understand why others, especially those with nice HD tvs, would prefer the home version.

Gamer83

Delphox

Console/PS3. Don't own a Vita (yet...) so this is kinda de facto for me.

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

FullbringIchigo

i found no difference what so ever apart from the fact the graphics look better on the PS3 but that was pretty much a given

but i do find myself playing the vita version more simply because i can play it when and where i want and as the games saves are automatically updated for both no matter what version you play i can still jump on the PS3 version and carry on from where i was

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.