Forums

Topic: what PS Vita Game are you Playing ?

irken004
irken004

• Jan 20, 2013
nathanuc1988 wrote:
irken004 wrote:

Well now it's LBP, Gravity Rush and AC3 Liberation.

Is Monster Hunter Freedom Unite worth grabbing if I've played Tri quite a bit? I heard FU was tougher D:

MHFU is (imho) a much much better game than Tri. It can be more difficult at times, but it's also a much more rewarding experience. There's far more content (weapon types/enemies) so you have a lot more "Freedom" to play more to your style.

If you even slightly licked MHTri, you should give Freedom United a shot as it's a stronger title in the series. Either that or pray MH3rdP (the best in the series) releases outside Japan.

Well good cause I just downloaded it before I read this big_smile I do wish there was a new MH game on vita or PS3 for that matter, but this should last me until then.

Last edited by irken004 (Jan 20, 2013)

Backloggery

turtlelink
turtlelink

• Jan 24, 2013

Not really a Vita game, but I just downloaded Persona 3 Portable on my Vita. Loved 4 so I'll probably like this too. n_n

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 06, 2013

Just started Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Loving it so far.

Gamer83
Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 06, 2013

Also been playing Aqua Kitty, it's the free PS Mobile game this week.

Gamer83
NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 07, 2013
Gamer83 wrote:

Just started Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. Loving it so far.

Same here! I know it's nothing new.. but I absolutely love being able to play on my PS3 in 3D and switch to Vita when I head to work. I think this title especially has done such a fantastic job porting the PS3 version to Vita (even if the graphics are noticeably worse).

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 07, 2013

It's a lot like the Mortal Kombat port, clearly downgraded in graphics but identical otherwise and I love having it on the go.

Gamer83
Brotagonist
Brotagonist

• Feb 07, 2013

P4G,LBP and Gravity Rush. Trying to find all the travelers now.

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

Brotagonist
Brotagonist

• Feb 07, 2013
turtlelink wrote:

Not really a Vita game, but I just downloaded Persona 3 Portable on my Vita. Loved 4 so I'll probably like this too. n_n

3 is fantastic. Not quite as good as 4 (Although I may be a bit biased there, as it is my favorite game.)but you're in for a treat

No one touches my precious Nanako!
A man chooses, a slave obeys! - Andrew Ryan

Currently Playing: The Last of Us, Pokemon X

ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Feb 11, 2013

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Classic Sonic will always be the number 1 Sonic! I think Modern Sonic's great but will never beat my original Classic Sonic.
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Bacon_Gal_Blaze
Blaze

• Feb 11, 2013

I've ordered Ragnarok Odyssey; hopefully arriving this Thursday! Can't wait to try it out after the awesome demo! yikes

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

turtlelink
turtlelink

• Feb 11, 2013
Brotagonist wrote:
turtlelink wrote:

3 is fantastic. Not quite as good as 4 (Although I may be a bit biased there, as it is my favorite game.)but you're in for a treat

It truly is amazing. I think I'm getting close to the end. One of the best games I've ever played. And this after playing P4G and MGS4. Last month. Can't wait to finish P4A after this so I can play it without worrying about spoilers. tongue

Blaze wrote:

I've ordered Ragnarok Odyssey; hopefully arriving this Thursday! Can't wait to try it out after the awesome demo! yikes

I'm currently playing that~ Can't wait to play with ya Blaze! Hopefully we can find two other fellow Pushsquare/nlife members to play with as well.

Last edited by turtlelink (Feb 11, 2013)

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 11, 2013
MultiMariosonic wrote:

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time

Great choice.

Last edited by Gamer83 (Feb 11, 2013)

Gamer83
Bacon_Gal_Blaze
Blaze

• Feb 11, 2013
turtlelink wrote:
Blaze wrote:

I'm currently playing that~ Can't wait to play with ya Blaze! Hopefully we can find two other fellow Pushsquare/nlife members to play with as well.

Yeah, hopefully it arrives soon! sad

The Blazeloggery~
Mah Animelist~

hydeks
hydeks

• Feb 12, 2013

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, and Rayman Origins. Two launch games I missed and so far love, might get Gravity Rush and Ragnarok next month smile

hydeks
AutumnShantel
AutumnShantel

• Feb 13, 2013

I started out with only Hot Shots Golf, then later I got Little Big Planet, Persona 4 Golden, and just yesterday downloaded Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed. I can't put any of those games down at the moment... I have yet to be disappointed by the Vita.

AutumnShantel
FriedConsole
FriedConsole

• Feb 15, 2013

Hot Shots Golf - Getting super hard at the end.

Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed - This game is awesome and exceeds expectations.  Mario Kart needs this much content. This from a Sonic hater.

Smart As - Great for a short gaming burst. Genius is mostly impossible to do at the insane speed for 3 stars.

Super Skull Smash GO! - Great puzzle platformer PS Mobile game.

Bentley's Hackpack - This is super disappointing.  Lots of presentation for lame games.  I am not even sure how much I need to play to get the 3rd game unlocked.

Pinball Arcade - Twilight Zone has a little too much going on for me to comprehend yet.   Scared Still isn't as good a Party Monsters (my fav) on the Elvira pinball tables.  Big Shot is surprisingly fun.

Gun Commando - Disappointing.  Want Doom.  Got this mess.

FriedConsole
Dambuster
Dambuster

• Feb 15, 2013

Big sky inf, if anyone wants a game of horse send me a challenge my psn is Dirty-spaz

Dambuster
kivi95
kivi95

• Feb 16, 2013

Unit 13. This game is a really underrated game!

kivi95
Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 17, 2013

Just finished the story in Sly Cooper Thieves in Time a couple nights ago. I really enjoyed it, the team at Sanzaru truly understand this series and I hope they get a chance to make a sequel. For the next few weeks, I'm going to re-visit some of the levels to get some items I missed on my first playthrough then before I know it, March 5th will be here with the arrival of MLB 13 The Show, which I absolutely can't wait for.

Gamer83
murder1show
murder1show

• Feb 17, 2013

It's all about that ACL .. Is black ops really as bad as they say?
How is LBP? And Is Lego Batman any good?

Famous ... PSVita:fancyketchup88

murder1show
murder1show

• Feb 17, 2013

I feel ya.. @Gamer83 can't wait for TheShow13.. Hopefully next year we will get NBA2k14

Famous ... PSVita:fancyketchup88

Gamer83
Gamer83

• Feb 17, 2013
murder1show wrote:

I didn't play Black Ops or Lego Batman so I can't speak on those, but LBP PS Vita is outstanding, it's my favorite game in the series and my second favorite for the Vita after Gravity Rush. Definitely worth a purchase when you get the chance.

And yeah, I'd love to see the NBA 2K series make its way to Vita as well, hopefully the system finds its footing at retail soon so the developers decide it's worth it to make the effort.

Gamer83
NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Feb 17, 2013
murder1show wrote:

For Black Ops: Declassified:
It does feel like a Call of Duty title and has really good multiplayer for a handheld. The single player might as well be a series of missions rather than calling it a story (not like any CoD has a real story anyways). It's extremely difficult and there are no check points making it frustrating.

If multiplayer isn't your thing, it would probably only last you about 10 hours (finishing story and side missions). If you do enjoy multiplayer, it's easily the best online shooter for Vita (and probably will be until Killzone).

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

seeboss
seeboss

• Feb 22, 2013

Got Persona 4 Golden 2 days ago. Oh man, I love that game. I'm not a huge jrpg guy but this game is great. I am 10h in to it and it's still growing on me. Recommend this strongly.

seeboss
FriedConsole
FriedConsole

• Feb 22, 2013
murder1show wrote:

Black Ops - It is a lot of fun.  It is Unit 13 with COD shooting mechanics.  I won't say it is the best game of all time or anything but it occupies my time and is 10 times better than Resistance.  $50 was hard to swallow for it.

Lego Batman - Lots of fun.  I think people nitpicked on losing the hub world which didn't seem that interesting and for the horrible up-rezed video.  The gameplay is solid.  If you are playing Lego games to watch the cut-scenes you have issues.

FriedConsole

Board footer