Forums

Topic: Earth defence force 2017.

Posts 1 to 6 of 6

Dambuster

Was really looking forward to playing this, then I saw the price there selling it for on PSN. £34.99.
That is just silly, It's download only so they don't have to keep the price high as not to undercut normal shops. I was willing to give em £20, I can see this game hardly selling, hopefully it will get a discount or be a ps plus game soon.

Anyone else think this?

Dambuster

NathanUC

I passed. $40 is just too much even for a fun game like that. To me, it's an excellent $20 title so I also hope for a sale or PS+ discount.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Gamer83

Yeah, if it was $15-$20 I'd have bought it right away, $40 is a bit high though. Not sure there's enough content in the game to warrant that price.

Gamer83

Sanquine

For me same thing like you guys. THe price is just to high for a downloadable title. IF it was retail maybe i would reconsider.

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

NathanUC
Sanquine

For me same thing like you guys. THe price is just to high for a downloadable title. IF it was retail maybe i would reconsider.

It's not really a question of retail vs downloadable (I more look at that argument with trophies, not price), but I've played these titles before and don't feel they have enough content to make it worth paying $40.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Solatorobo

Wow, that is a rather high price, if I remember, this game is like a video game version of B-movies, very badly done, but so silly it's a joy to play regardless

Edited on by Solatorobo

Solatorobo

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.