Forums

Topic: Sports Champions 2 With Online would be must buy.

dmmp1234
dmmp1234

• Oct 15, 2012

Sports Champions is such a great general game, that it's almost a must buy for move. Anyone can play it.

Online would make it infinitely more playable! Bocce online!!!! smile

dmmp1234
Strofan7
Strofan7

• Oct 15, 2012

Sports Champions 2 online makes it a must buy if included! Totally agree. Sports Champions was severely underrated

Twitter-Strofan7PSN-Strofan7

ztpayne7
ztpayne7

• Oct 17, 2012

I feel like this game has fell under the radar as of late.  Is it still coming out soon?

ztpayne7
dmmp1234
dmmp1234

• Oct 17, 2012

They say October 30th online!

If I want to show someone the power of move and what it's all about, there is no other game that would come close.
It takes such good control of the Move and the games are all realistic and very fun. It can be both casual or difficult depending on the settings you choose too.
Still online play would give it such a great interactive experience, almost like Playstation Home.

dmmp1234
dmmp1234
dmmp1234

• Oct 17, 2012

And they will have golf! Can't wait to see what that is like considering the other games are done so well. smile

dmmp1234
coroum
coroum

• Oct 18, 2012

The demo seems perfect.. The tennis seems perfect and liked ski also not a fan of golf but it is ok. Must buy for me as a party game for friends in home. What u need online with strangers??

coroum
ztpayne7
ztpayne7

• Oct 19, 2012

There's a demo???

ztpayne7
dmmp1234
dmmp1234

• Oct 19, 2012

Same here! Is there a demo? If so where did you find it?

dmmp1234
KALofKRYPTON
KALofKRYPTON

• Oct 19, 2012

Yep, the demo is out, but only Skiing, Golf and Tennis.

Skiing is actually pretty good, I'd definitely play that quite a bit, golf is so-so and Tennis is actually pretty poor. Shame they haven't shown off the improvement in Archery in the demo. Loved (and still do) Sports Champions, the demo for 2 at least seems decent, though I think I'd rather stick with the original than buy this one too.

Honestly, compared to Table Tennis in Sports Champions, Tennis here is really not up to much- it's the most Wii like of the games if you know what I mean.

I still think this should've been released as a downloadable upgrade for Sports Champions myself, It's nice that the 3 point calibration isn't there (or is it?) before every game, but that was hardly intrusive. Other than that, Skiing, and possibly better Archery, I don't see much reason to pick this up if you already have Sports Champions, even if you don't really.

KALofKRYPTON
coroum
coroum

• Oct 19, 2012

No offence man but what else did u expect from tennis?? It really is very good backspins topspins lobs really i know tennis and i think it is pretty good. Only the fact that i can aim(left side, right side,soft hit) and the ball goes there is good enough for me. I just dont understand what else u could expect from a tennis game.. Anyway i may be wrong but i really enjoyed it

coroum
dmmp1234
dmmp1234

• Oct 19, 2012

The demo must not be on the US store!!! Anyone know anything about this?? Have been searching for it on the Playstation Store...

dmmp1234
kivi95
kivi95

• Oct 20, 2012

The demo have only been released in Europe. You in USA will see the demo next week.

Well I really loved the Tennis and it plays great.

kivi95
coroum
coroum

• Nov 05, 2012

So how can we see sports champions 2 sales?? We will know if the move is dead or not if it does not have good sales the best game in move.

coroum
coroum
coroum

• Dec 12, 2012

I guess it is in the forth place of popular games so it is selling pretty well

coroum

Board footer