Forums

Topic: Playstation Online Storefront

ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Dec 10, 2012

The thing I'm excited about for this is that I'll be able to download more PSP games onto my Vita. That's just me. What about you guys? smile

Classic Sonic will always be the number 1 Sonic! I think Modern Sonic's great but will never beat my original Classic Sonic.
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Squiggle55
Squiggle55

• Dec 10, 2012

Is that because you don't own a PS3?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Dec 10, 2012

No I do not... I wish I had a PS3 though. sad I'm new to Playstation. I think they'll announce the new store this week and put it up this week as well in pretty much all regions.

Classic Sonic will always be the number 1 Sonic! I think Modern Sonic's great but will never beat my original Classic Sonic.

Squiggle55
Squiggle55

• Dec 10, 2012

well that makes sense then. for people without a ps3 this new browser based store will come in very handy. It's silly that everything compatible with the Vita isn't accessible straight from the Vita store. It seems really lazy of them actually.
Also I know this is good for people that may be on vacation but still want to make sure they get their free PS+ games downloaded.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

KALofKRYPTON
KALofKRYPTON

• Dec 11, 2012

If it's quicker than the Store itself on PS3 I'll welcome it. Off to give it a go now.

KALofKRYPTON
ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Dec 11, 2012

I wonder when they'll actually announce it? Soon I hope.

KALofKRYPTON
KALofKRYPTON

• Dec 12, 2012

Well, it's a slightly better experience than the store on PS3, but still not exactly great.
I never thought I'd really want the old Store back but I do. 'purchasing' and having to go through checkout for free content and demos is stupid. And it's still, so very slow.

KALofKRYPTON
ClassicSonicFan
MultiMariosonic

• Jan 10, 2013

It has been announced that they ARE releasing an online storefront in US finally! FINALLY!

Last edited by MultiMariosonic (Jan 10, 2013)

Board footer