Forums

Topic: Playstation Online Storefront

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

SammyOfMobius

The thing I'm excited about for this is that I'll be able to download more PSP games onto my Vita. That's just me. What about you guys?

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

Squiggle55

Is that because you don't own a PS3?

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

SammyOfMobius

No I do not... I wish I had a PS3 though. I'm new to Playstation. I think they'll announce the new store this week and put it up this week as well in pretty much all regions.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

Squiggle55

well that makes sense then. for people without a ps3 this new browser based store will come in very handy. It's silly that everything compatible with the Vita isn't accessible straight from the Vita store. It seems really lazy of them actually.
Also I know this is good for people that may be on vacation but still want to make sure they get their free PS+ games downloaded.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

KALofKRYPTON

If it's quicker than the Store itself on PS3 I'll welcome it. Off to give it a go now.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

SammyOfMobius

I wonder when they'll actually announce it? Soon I hope.

KALofKRYPTON

Well, it's a slightly better experience than the store on PS3, but still not exactly great.
I never thought I'd really want the old Store back but I do. 'purchasing' and having to go through checkout for free content and demos is stupid. And it's still, so very slow.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

SammyOfMobius

It has been announced that they ARE releasing an online storefront in US finally! FINALLY!

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.