Forums

Topic: Playstation All Stars - Favorite Character?

ztpayne7
ztpayne7

• Nov 25, 2012

I was really hoping I would be impressed with cole when I played the game - and I have to say he is definitely one of my favorite characters to play as.  I was really impressed with the feel that Superbot gave him and Drake.

Who is your favorite character?

ztpayne7
Azikira
Azikira

• Nov 25, 2012

Big Daddy and Nathan Drake. :3

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Nov 28, 2012

I really like Radec. Maybe it's because he's the guy I've been using since closed beta but I love his distance style (and I love KZ..). Otherwise I use good Cole.

My girlfriend mainly uses Nariko for her combos. I'd like her to try out Dante a bit more as his combos are a lot of fun

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

Gamer83
Gamer83

• Nov 29, 2012

Either Kratos or Drake. I usually do pretty decent playing as one of those two.

Gamer83
Alakazam
Glitch

• Dec 06, 2012

My favorite? It's a tie between Sly and Ratchet. Ratchet is my highest rank (so far).

I hate people who spam Radec's sniper move. It's so annoying...

PSN: Dysgraph
Currently playing: FFXIV: ARR

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Dec 06, 2012
Glitch wrote:

My favorite? It's a tie between Sly and Ratchet. Ratchet is my highest rank (so far).

shotgun -> sniper -> upwards..lightning thing -> shotgun -> repeat smile time it right and it can be a perfect 'stun lock'. I've gotten hate mail doing that online

PSN/XBL/Steam: nathanuc1988Feel free to add me! (please, no blank friend requests.)

Alakazam
Glitch

• Dec 06, 2012
nathanuc1988 wrote:
Glitch wrote:

shotgun -> sniper -> upwards..lightning thing -> shotgun -> repeat smile time it right and it can be a perfect 'stun lock'. I've gotten hate mail doing that online

I was in a 2v2 against a guy playing Evil Cole who spammed grenades and ... up-triangle rods(?) that pretty much kept him at a distance while his friend beat the crap out of us. It was annoying and very cheap. I think we lost the match because of that. hmm

PSN: Dysgraph
Currently playing: FFXIV: ARR

NathanUC
nathanuc1988

• Dec 06, 2012
Glitch wrote:
nathanuc1988 wrote:
Glitch wrote:

I was in a 2v2 against a guy playing Evil Cole who spammed grenades and ... up-triangle rods(?) that pretty much kept him at a distance while his friend beat the crap out of us. It was annoying and very cheap. I think we lost the match because of that. hmm

So far, from my experience there's always a way to counter people doing things like that. A lot of people like to spam grenades or distance attack but often are horrible at fighting close range. Most distance attacks also give very low amounts of AP.

Next time you see someone spamming, use a series of block + rolls to get close and rip em up. It will usually throw them off very badly and ruin the match for them.

Kage_88
Kage_88

• Dec 10, 2012

Overall, I like Raiden the best.

I also like to use Dante, but it takes forever to build his AP; usually I have to rely on items whenever I use him.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

FullbringIchigo
Majin-Naruto

• Feb 11, 2013

i find myself using Raiden the most but i do like to use Nate and Heihachi too smile

and the one i hate using the most is Sackboy by the way

Owner of a WiiU, PS3, 360, 3DS and PSVita (oh and a NES SNES N64 GCN Wii GB GBA GBASP PS1 PS2 PSP XBOX Master System Megadrive Saturn Dreamcast GameGear PC and Andriod Tablet)

PMRex
PMRex

• Apr 02, 2013

I use a lot of Dante, Raiden, Kat, and Spike.
Raiden's Counter > Stun > Level 1 > kill > >:D

PMRex
irken004
irken004

• Apr 02, 2013

Radec for me, dat rifle <3

Backloggery

tacklespace
tacklespace

• May 27, 2013

Ratchet

tacklespace
Epic
Epic

• May 27, 2013

Sly Cooper pawned alot of people with him in the Open Beta I'm planning to get the game soon.

PSN: Epic-ZX

Square-Head
Square-Head

• Jun 03, 2013

radec and sweet tooth

Square-Head

Board footer