Forums

Topic: Playstation All Stars - Favorite Character?

Posts 1 to 15 of 15

ztpayne7

I was really hoping I would be impressed with cole when I played the game - and I have to say he is definitely one of my favorite characters to play as.  I was really impressed with the feel that Superbot gave him and Drake.

Who is your favorite character?

ztpayne7

Azikira

Big Daddy and Nathan Drake. :3

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

NathanUC

I really like Radec. Maybe it's because he's the guy I've been using since closed beta but I love his distance style (and I love KZ..). Otherwise I use good Cole.

My girlfriend mainly uses Nariko for her combos. I'd like her to try out Dante a bit more as his combos are a lot of fun

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Gamer83

Either Kratos or Drake. I usually do pretty decent playing as one of those two.

Gamer83

Delphox

My favorite? It's a tie between Sly and Ratchet. Ratchet is my highest rank (so far).

I hate people who spam Radec's sniper move. It's so annoying...

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

NathanUC
Glitch

My favorite? It's a tie between Sly and Ratchet. Ratchet is my highest rank (so far).

shotgun -> sniper -> upwards..lightning thing -> shotgun -> repeat time it right and it can be a perfect 'stun lock'. I've gotten hate mail doing that online

The EDF deploys!!

Delphox
nathanuc1988
Glitch

shotgun -> sniper -> upwards..lightning thing -> shotgun -> repeat time it right and it can be a perfect 'stun lock'. I've gotten hate mail doing that online

I was in a 2v2 against a guy playing Evil Cole who spammed grenades and ... up-triangle rods(?) that pretty much kept him at a distance while his friend beat the crap out of us. It was annoying and very cheap. I think we lost the match because of that. :/

Delphox
It's not a dress, it's a robe; get it right.

PSN: DelphoxTheMage | Twitter:

NathanUC
Glitch
nathanuc1988
Glitch

I was in a 2v2 against a guy playing Evil Cole who spammed grenades and ... up-triangle rods(?) that pretty much kept him at a distance while his friend beat the crap out of us. It was annoying and very cheap. I think we lost the match because of that. :/

So far, from my experience there's always a way to counter people doing things like that. A lot of people like to spam grenades or distance attack but often are horrible at fighting close range. Most distance attacks also give very low amounts of AP.

Next time you see someone spamming, use a series of block + rolls to get close and rip em up. It will usually throw them off very badly and ruin the match for them.

The EDF deploys!!

Kage_88

Overall, I like Raiden the best.

I also like to use Dante, but it takes forever to build his AP; usually I have to rely on items whenever I use him.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

FullbringIchigo

i find myself using Raiden the most but i do like to use Nate and Heihachi too

and the one i hate using the most is Sackboy by the way

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

PMRex

I use a lot of Dante, Raiden, Kat, and Spike.
Raiden's Counter > Stun > Level 1 > kill > >

PMRex

Epic

Sly Cooper pawned alot of people with him in the Open Beta I'm planning to get the game soon.

PSN: Epic-ZX

PSN: Epic-ZX

MEGAMAN_D

radec and sweet tooth

MEGAMAN_D

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.