Forums

Topic: Recommendations!

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

leicesterfan

Hi fellow movers!

I've had the official Sony Move gun attachment since Christmas and still haven't used it!

I'm ready to part with some cash, so which shooting game should I get?

Time Crisis - Currently £17 on Shopto
The Shoot - £12
Cabela's Dangerous Hunt 2011 - £25

I played the Time Crisis demo and didn't think it was that great to be honest, You can't really use the gun as the 'reload' button is awkward on the gun attachment, plus I preferred the Time Crisis when you had a single shot pistol rather than the close your eyes and hold the trigger machine guns.

The Shoot works perfectly with the gun attachment, but rather short and the lack of two player bugs me.

Dangerous Hunt looks very interesting, not too much info on the game but is meant to work well with the move and looks like a classic arcade shooter. But obviously I could get Time Crisis + The Shoot for the same price as this.

Any suggestions? Cheers!

leicesterfan

coroum

go download deadstorm pirates it is really good and perfect for two players. fun game and girls also love it..15 euro i think.. Otherwise it is included on time crisis. have only played the shoot from other games and it was ok.. i have not played cabela's.. u can play 2 players on shoot by the way

coroum

mystvearn

I was thinking on getting Time Crisis with VX Venom move shooter.

mystvearn

autogolazzo

I got Dangerous Hunts 2011 for 14 USD on Amazon. It works perfectly with the Move and even better with the Sharpshooter.

autogolazzo

DaveGX

I'm sort of in the same boat as the OP, whether it's something for SharpShooter or PS Move (and Nav), aside from having nothing to really eexperiement with.  My only real problem has ever been finding something on PlayStation 3 that appeals to me; Sci-fi....stuff I grew up playing was Doom, Duke Nukem 3D Atomic, Unreal Tournament.  I'm pretty much into Halo now. (Yeah, I know, XBox 360 ina PS3 forum right?  Got a problem with that?)  So yeah, clearly I'm also looking for online mp as well, and in need of any recommendations for move and nav supported fps because by this point, for me, dual analogs are just honestly started to feel a bit played out and boring, no joke.

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

Ginkgo

Dave GX: Have you tried Resistance 3 or Killzone 3? They are sci-fi style shooters that work well with move/sharpshooter. I personally loved Resistance 3.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

Jaz007

I know you didn't mention this one, but try goldeneye reloaded.

Jaz007

coroum

Has anyone tried the resindent evil hd chronicles with move is it good???

coroum

Ginkgo

I have played RE5 with Move and it works well. The only criticism is that you fire with the Move button rather than the trigger, which seems such a strange decision. Means that the the sharpshooter can't be used. Having said that it actually works really well.

The best thing about RE5 is that it is the only game that I am aware of that has implemented co-op with move. Therefore if you have a friend and enough controllers, you can use Move to hunt Zombies as a tag team. It was always disappointing to me that Resistance and Killzone didn't support Move with their co-op campaigns.

But in short. Yes it is good.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.