Forums

Topic: Wireless Speaker

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

BekBlayton

Just that! I'm fine with one for airplay, pc etc... Wondering if anyone uses one with their Vita..

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

PSN: Bekblayton | Twitter:

NathanUC

Years ago, I had a wireless soundbar that I used with my PSP. It worked pretty well but the wireless receiver that plugged into the PSP was bigger than I would have liked.

For Vita, I usually just use my pulse headset or plug into my new sony es 7.2 receiver (overkill much for vita?)

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

BekBlayton

Hmm, i'd love something wireless... Thought maybe bluetooth or wifi?

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

PSN: Bekblayton | Twitter:

KALofKRYPTON

When I had it, I used my Sony Ericsson MW600 headset with the Vita. You get the quality you'd expect over A2DP- which is fine, but is just not as good as a wired pair of decent earphones or cans.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON
BekBlayton

Would any bluetooth speaker work do you reckon?

It should.

A2DP is the current media audio standard over Bluetooth, so any speaker you buy now should be able to connect to the Vita. While I never used one with my Vita, I used to have a Sony Ericsson BT speaker (MBS-100) that I used with my old K850i. That was really good at filling a room with sound. Should be quite cheap these days too.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

pushja

I used my Sony Ericsson MW600 headset with the Vita. You get the quality you'd expect over A2DP- which is fine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow gold
wow gold kaufen

pushja

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.