Forums

Topic: Call of duty black ops declassified

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Sanquine

I bought this game Yesterday and till now i really love it. What do you think of this game:D? PS add me Sanquine90  ( For some multiplayer for Need for speed most wanted and Call of duty BO declassified)

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

KALofKRYPTON

How does it compare to Resistance: Birning Skies? Graphics, gameplay, touch funtion etc?

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

Sanquine

Gameplay: Much better,no lag if you mean that. The controls are just as fluid as a call of duty game. On easy difficulty it is very easy but when you put the difficulty on veteran ( as i did) then you have a hard time beating.  Graphics: Better than resistance and you could compare it with unit 14 Not very special but it does the job.

Touch controls work very well this time. Kniffing works faster for me than on the console. Furthermore, you throw nades ( Just like RS burning skies) but much better.

As score i would give it an 8/10. the hostiles mode is great ( sort of survivor mode) and the missions are tailored to travelling. The multiplayer is really fun. Played it for 3 hours straight and felt like ten minutes.

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

KALofKRYPTON

It's getting some stinking reviews . . .

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

ZeD

From earlier in the year i don't think Activision had even saw it being developed lol!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

moomoo

Giant Bomb gave it 1/5. Ouch. http://www.giantbomb.com/call-of-duty-b … 2/reviews/ Apparently there's no checkpoints, either. Seems like an odd ommision.
Pocket Gamer UK also seemed to dislike it. 4/10 here. http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/PS+Vita/ … sp?c=46568
Still, @Sanquine liked it, so there's got to be some redeemable qualities to it.

Edited on by moomoo

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

PSN: moomoo1405390

pushja

the hostiles mode is great ( sort of survivor mode) and the missions are tailored to travelling. The multiplayer is really fun

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
guild wars 2 gold
gw2 gold

pushja

NathanUC
pushja

the hostiles mode is great ( sort of survivor mode) and the missions are tailored to travelling. The multiplayer is really fun

Agreed. I enjoy Hostiles mode far more than I do Zombies on BO2. I just wish Hostiles had online co-op.

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.