Topic: What do you love and hate most?

Posts 1 to 16 of 16

Supereor

Love) LittleBigPlanet Vita
Hate) Kids (other kids, I'm 11 -_-)

Edited on by Tasuki

This signature is an awful waste of time

CanisWolfred

Don't worry, once you're an adult, you'll hate them even more.

I love Gundam
I hate That my little dog thinks he can scare away the mailman from inside his litte cage and feels the need to bark every second until the mail finally arrives, in which he starts barking maniacally and jumping up and down like he's on a pogostick.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Corbs

I love E3.

I hate people texting on cell phones constantly.

Plain old gamer :)

Noire

People.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

PSN: PhoenixSage123

Splat

I hate Twitter. Ya, I said it.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Supereor

@2 I can only imagine. XD
@3 Like in GTA?
@4 Why so misanthropic?
@5 You're not the only one.

Noire

Yeah, me and people have a love/hate kind of relationship. Sometimes they're cool and sometimes they're so frustrating. x___x

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

PSN: PhoenixSage123

fpssoviet
LittleBigVita

Love) LittleBigPlanet Vita
Hate) Kids (other kids, I'm 11 -_-)

You're 11, grrrrr.  Don't be surprised if I delete you on psn. Love people 12 and up. Hate people 11 and under (haha trolled).

This is my new account my old one is salty1264. I joined in juin 2010 on my other account so im not a new member. Steam: se' salty1264

PSN: Salty1264

Soviet-Dictator

I love my Xbox 360 (muahahaha)
I hate the people on Xbox live.

"What doesn't kill you, obviously makes you weaker. Not stronger."

donN

i love my ipad and hate to peoples who plays game on pc or mobile

donN

Jani-Koblaney

I love Nintendo and Sony.
I hate Xbox.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

Supereor

Here's my update...
Love)Family and videogames, in that order
Hate)Scary things and mean people

usb

In gaming I dislike it when someone eats over there microphone especially crisps or they play music instead of chatting. I do not mind silence with a mic better to keep quiet than be an idiot. It also annoys me when people start abusing you when you the only person left in the game when they have played badly and died already.

In life people checking mobile phones when you are eating. People not looking where they are going when they text and walk.

Not a fan of facebook and its intent to take over your life and find out everything about you. The way people like comments and stories all over the internet. I do not constantly say to my friends a list of everything I have liked over the last few days so why do it online.

People who complain about how they do not enjoy their job then 12 month later still saying the same thing and have made no proactive steps to change their life.

And now for the love

Love life, people, talking, nature and food. Enjoy talking to random people because everyone has a story to tell.

usb

PSN: noodledreamz

FullbringIchigo

Love- Final Fantasy, well RPG's in general but Final Fantasy mainly

Hate- All this Bull**** release now no matter what the state is at full price and fix later with a patch attitude publishers and developers have, not to mention the pure greed when i comes to DLC and what not, cutting out content for the SOLE purpose of selling it to us later just for more money (IE: on disc DLC) and Micro-transactions (i blame Mobile gaming for that particular feature)

"I pity you. You just don't get it at all...there's not a thing I don't cherish!"

"Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow! Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.