Forums

Topic: PS Plus Prediction

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

ZeD

PS-VITA-PS-PLus.jpg

As we are (hopefully) only a day away from knowing what we will be getting, lets have some fun.

What do you think will be coming & what do you WANT to be in the list?

I think the following could be in the list;
-Little Deviants
-Modnation
-Reality Fighters
-Asphalt or Ridge Racer

It covers fighting, racing and action

What i want is...
-Rayman Origins (never really give this one a chance)

Lets get this community thriving & have some fun!!!

Also to the mods - get a poll system in the forums!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Squiggle55

I think your guesses are unfortunately very good ones. That would be very disappointing for me.

Here are some guesses:
Little Deviants
Modnation
Reality Fighters
Pulzar
Tank battle

Realistically, I'm just hoping they add some launch titles that I'd get something out of like Virtua Tennis or Hot Shots Golf. And I'm hoping to see discounts on some really good stuff.

I really think Little Deviants and Modnation are a lock. Again, I hope I'm wrong.

I would like things like:
Dokuro
Sumioni
Rayman
Mortal Kombat
Disgaea 3
New King's Story
Dungeon Hunter Alliance
Virtue's Last Reward

I know some of those are new and definitely aren't being given away for free, but I would rather have discounts on them than little deviants for free.

Edited on by Squiggle55

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

ZeD

New Little King Story would be nice (i have already finished it) but love to see it get some well deserved attention.

Disgaea 3 would be nice - been on the fence about this one for a while now

ZeD

turtlelink

If there is a discount for New Little King's Story, I might FINALLY get PS+.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

BekBlayton

You know, i'd be happy with some discounts.. When Vikings Attack - or online specials for some of the older games..

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

PSN: Bekblayton | Twitter:

Squiggle55

I would be happiest with a wide variety of deep discounts on many games similar to the recent Halloween sale. That's great because there's a better chance of finding something you want. I would absolutely pull the trigger on several games if they were given any size discount: Dokuro, Disgaea 3, New Little King's Story, Virtue's Last Reward, and there are many PSP games I'd pick up on sale.

With that said I kind of expect the focus to be on the "instant game collection", and I just can't see them giving away any of those games.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

ZeD

I think a fair IGC would be a 50/50 split of PSP and Vita.  I will be honest and tell you I had a modded PSP but I missed out on a lot of games.  I did "own" them but I took them for grant-age because I could have any game I wanted.  So I did "missed" out quite a few games.

Not long now people - as Fred says "Just a little patience"

Edited on by ZeD

ZeD

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.