Forums

Topic: Introduce yourself here!

omgitsbounce
omgitsbounce

• Feb 23, 2012

Hey everyone, I'm Bounce. Real name is Justin. Big follower of this site in general so I thought I would sign up. I've been a member of a few PS3 sites, but they were mostly focused on trophies, and as a result my interest in them depleted over time. I currently have a PS3, Wii, and PC. Been with Playstation since the PS1 and a huge fan of most of the franchise.
I do internet and mobile marketing right now, but aspire to one day do marketing in the video game industry. I don't get a lot of time to game, but when I do, I try to have as much fun as possible smile
Great to be here, and if you want to play sometime, my PSN is omgitsbounce

Youtube - Twitter - About.me

GamerZack7
NintyPuristZack

• Mar 22, 2012

Hi guys! I'm Zack (many of you know me as NP, NintyPurist or - tauntingly - SonyPurist). I'm currently between PS consoles, but I hope to rectify that soon enough. I'll add my Network ID to my signature as soon as I either: A. Buy a PS-something-or-other; B. Remember my Network ID; and/or C. Get around to doing it. I look forward to seeing you all, fellow Square Pushers. smile

My D&D Worlds: Astrumium, Terra Neos, Junihoshi, Panarcha, Dracromia-Metaligon, Polinthed, Sunayuki, Wyrmaria, Feruyasei, Thalasera, Nulmahou, Pentorbix, Tankensei, Clefmath, Vitrumund, Periquos, The Known Realm, Incognes, Lanovus, Axis

RR529
RR529

• Aug 21, 2012

Hey, I'm RR529. I've been an avid user of Nintendo Life since December of last year, and just decided to check this site out on a whim tongue

What forced me to log in here was a recent article on Tokyo Jungle for the PS3. I watched a half hour program that covered the game in depth last week, and it instantly sold me on it.

I have a PS3, but outside of the "Welcome Back" games LBP (meh) & InFamous (awesome), I haven't used it much. Mostly game on Nintendo consoles, but had a PS2 instead of a GCN last gen, and was introduced to some of my favorite series on it (Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Ace Combat, Soulcalibur).

Currently Playing:

Red Dead Redemption (360)
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages (3DS VC)

Avatar: Gravure idol, Aki Hoshino

Sanquine
Sanquine

• Aug 22, 2012

Hallo all ,

My name ( REAL NAME) is Remy and i come from a town near Amsterdam ( The netherlands).
I am a playstation fan from the start and also Nintendo fan ( I had a SNES , NES , Gameboy , Gameboy color , Gameboy SP , playstation , playstation 2 , psp , playstation 3 , vita , another vita , 3ds , ds , Ds XL  , wii , xbox 360 ( only for gears) and the 3ds XL)

My SEN NAME: Sanquine90

PSNid= Sanquine90
Writer at http://otakugamersuk.blogspot.co.uk/
Anime fan ( Infinite stratos fanatic)

BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Nov 10, 2012

Hi all, I'm Rebecca, in London. Really love the Vita, have a PS3 too.
Just found the website, and enjoying catching up on all the games i've missed... PSN name the same.

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

Splat
Splat

• Nov 10, 2012

Welcome. smile

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

BekBlayton
BekBlayton

• Nov 10, 2012

Thanks all!

PSN / Twitter : bekblayton

get2sammyb
get2sammyb

• Nov 11, 2012
BekBlayton wrote:

Hi all, I'm Rebecca, in London. Really love the Vita, have a PS3 too.
Just found the website, and enjoying catching up on all the games i've missed... PSN name the same.

Glad to have you aboard! Looking forward to reading your comments... smile

Sammy Barker, Editor.
www.pushsquare.com.

Kujo1597
Kujo1597

• Nov 11, 2012

I already introduced myswelf on NintendoLife but I guess I will here too. Though I honestly probably won't be overly active on this site.

Too bad I'm bad with intros. Well, let's start off with, I'm from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and I've been a fan of video games since I was a baby. My dad would play Willow on the NES and I would watch him. So games have always been a part of my life.

My favourite game is The Legend of Dragoon so naturally I cheered very loudly when it was released on the NA PSN. I'm a huge fan of the Tales series and the Dragon Quest series.

I'm also a big fighting game fan. I think my favourite fighting game series may be SoulCalibur. I liked SoulCalibur II so much that I went and bought Soul Blade so I could see where the series started.

---
Well, I guess that's it. I'm always long winded when I first start posting somewhere new. But once I get more settled I'll start using old sayings that nobody but me remembers because I be an old bittie! [sub]Though I'm only 21... ;_;[/sub]

I draw Final Fantasy 2 comics and other stuffs: My Colors! 3D Gallery
Current Avatar: Transformers Prime inspired Perceptor
Currently Playing: Tales of Eternia, Pokémon White 2
Yep, I got nothin' else to stick here.

MrNiceGuy
MrNiceGuy

• Nov 29, 2012

Hi everyone! I'm MrNiceGuy and I pretty much stick around nlife, but I thought I'd check out pushsquare. I've pretty much been a nintendo gamer my whole life, but I've had my fair share of Playstation too (I own a PS and PS2).

Can't wait for Pikmin 3!
"Honesty is the first chapter in the book
of wisdom."- Thomas Jefferson, Third President of the USA
Formerly known as-Joker94

LornHg
LornHg

• Feb 15, 2013

Hello,

My name's Laurent, I'm CM for Frima Studio an indie game developper in Canada. I get in touch with gaming communities through forums and twitter. I'm new here and I'm not here to spam anything. I just want to share our projects and my thoughts in a way that is respectful to the rules of this forum !

And of course, I love games ! ( not just our games )

Laurent Mercure
CM at Frima Studio

TheKingOfTown
TheKingOfTown

• Mar 07, 2013

Woah, there are stickies in this site. yikes
Anyway, I'm TheKingOfTown. I have a PS3. So, yeah...

3DS FC: 1891-1201-0412
PsN ID: jeneflower
Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown
My mom got hold of my PSN fyi u_u

Reverend_Skeeve
Reverend_Skeeve

• Apr 24, 2013

Alrighty...

My name is Steve and I'm a 38 year old gamer from Berlin, Germany.

My first console was a SNES, after that I owned a PS1, PS2, Vita and finally an Xbox 360...I passed on the PS3, mostly because I couldn't and didn't want to afford games and stuff for two next-gen systems...and also, Sonys arrogance pissed me of mayorly.

I plan to buy a PS4 and to never touch the Nextbox, should the rumors about M$s system turn out true...besides, I have no interest in a "video game system" that seems not to be about games anymore but overpriced music and movies...or Kinect.

I started gaming on the first Atari systems and later owned an Atari ST, an Amiga and eventually my first PC (Wing Commander, anyone? wink).

So you could say me and gaming go way back...about 30 years now, I guess...

Besides gaming, I love movies and books, riding a motorbike and good food...and my 19 month old daughter.

I appreciate the friendly and constructive atmosphere on Pushsquare. I think the editors are doing a good job and the members mostly aren't the fanboyish flamer-trolls one seems to find on ohter sites.

Looking forward to where this site will go and also looking forward to hook up with some of you guys for some PS4 gaming later this year.

Cheers and greetings to everyone!

Reverend_Skeeve
Epic
Epic

• Apr 24, 2013

Interesting never knew that there were one of these threads around here well time to introduce myself.

My name is Antonio my friends just call me Epic some I'm a 20 yeard old gamer/college student from Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.

I'm currently playing at least 2-4 hours everyday.
Normaly I'm that guy that makes everything more complicated that it should be and like the NONSENSE in games thats right I'm the guy that laughhs of things like these:
funny-game-logic-boderlands-eridium.jpg
The games are kinda expensive on this country so I tend to export them , buy them when I'm in the USA or just play the games available on PS+. I'm also know as that guy that just stabbed a knife on your back or broke you neck xD kinda have a tendency of using stealth on online games if the option is available. Only have 1 year with my PS3 I'm now trying to play all the games I missed in this gen and if any of you guys wants to add me I will leave this here.
Epic-ZX.png?1366812894644
Please no empty friend invites I tend to just ignore them.

PSN: Epic-ZX

rastamadeus
rastamadeus

• Apr 24, 2013

How do. I'm Paul, avid Liverpool fan from the dullest village known to man (Formby). Complete game nut and have been for almost all my life. Every day at the moment seems to involve me checking the internet every minute to see if Daft Punk's new album has leaked. It has not sad

Approaching thirty soon yet still have the mentality of a child (and why not?). Currently own just a PS3 and Vita but waiting to see more on the PS4 before deciding whether to get that or a Wii U. Or both.

PSN ID is Rastamadeus and at the moment I am seriously addicted to Borderlands 2 and all it's DLC. Woke up last night after a dream of Captain Scarlett singing "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. Think I have issues...

Rastamadeus.png

Last edited by rastamadeus (Apr 24, 2013)

"I'm afraid I prematurely shot my wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands."

darkstar19
darkstar19

• Apr 25, 2013

JUST MADE AN ACCOUNT big_smile im a ps vita user (getting a ps3 soon) my psn id is GABRIEL5201999 add if you want....

Last edited by darkstar19 (Apr 25, 2013)

( ._.)

Reverend_Skeeve
Reverend_Skeeve

• Apr 27, 2013
rastamadeus wrote:

Approaching thirty soon yet still have the mentality of a child (and why not?).

You know what they say, right Paul?

"Men become seven...after that, they just grow."

Am 38 by now and don't have a "typical" mindset for my age, meaning I still like to play games and I approach live with a certain irony. Being an adult for me means to take responsibility for ones actions...not to turn sour and unhappy and stiop playing. wink

Another quote, cause it's so corny: wink

"People don't stop playing because they get old, they get old because they stop playing."

Reverend_Skeeve
Tasuki
Tasuki

• Jun 11, 2013

Hello all.  If you have been over to Nintendolife than you know who I am. smile 

For years I have always stuck by Nintendo as my main console while bouncing back between MS and Sony.  I had a PS one and a PS2 but Sony failed to sell me on the PS3, while I dont think it is a bad system I think think that compared to the Xbox 360 it was way overpriced. 

Anyway enough of that.  Right now I am choosing which system will be my "other" system next to my Wii U and I have to say that with todays E3 presentation its looks like this gen I will be back with Sony.  I still might pick up a PS3 down the road to play some of the exclusives that I missed. 

Well, I figure I will hang out here to keep up with the PS4 news and to chat with all of you.  Looking forward to meeting you all.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

EGMagnus
EGMagnus

• Jun 27, 2013

Hello everyone! My real name is Edinam but you can just call me Eddy tongue. I live in Florida and am a huge Nintendo and Sony fan. I actually don't own a PS3, we went 360 this generation for some reason >_>, but still avidly play on my PS2 and can't wait for the PS4!
At the moment Animal Crossing: New Leaf is consuming my life lol but I'm also playing through the Mass Effect trilogy for my first time. My profile pic should tell you what is, arguably, the best time I've had with a game in years and if you know it your awesome big_smile.
My other hobby is reading and I dabble in a bit of writing myself. I'm currently trying to self teach myself coding and will be taking a class next year to learn it in hopes of one day being a video game programmer ^^.

EGMagnus
castlehominid99
castlehominid99

• Jun 27, 2013

hey im from Boston and have been pretty much playing all 3 major companies. After the xboxone announcement i started shifting my focus toward ps3 vita and some 3ds (love me some AC:NL). I have a wii u too but I havent really played it since I beat NSMBU. I love to compare trophies so feel free to add me. PSNID: castlehominid99

PSN ID: castlehominid99

JMC
JMC

• Jul 02, 2013

I'm Jairo and I'm from Brazil.
I follow this site and Nintendo Life for quite some time, but I made an account just recently.
My first video game was the SNES and my second the N64 (I still own both).
I started playing Sony games on the very end of the PSOne generation, which I bought after the launch of the PS2. Much later I traded it for the PS2 and I bought my PS3 in 2009.
I also have a GBA, Nintendo DS, Nintendo 3DS, PSP and PS Vita.
I love Sony and Nintendo games and played Xbox only on a friend's house, but a thought it was very inferior to both Sony and Nintendo.
Lately I'm playing a lot my 3DS and when I have the time I play my PS3.

JMC
Templar_Dante
Templar_Dante

• Aug 24, 2013

Hey guys.. Im new here. Just wanted to say hi. smile

Templar_Dante
TylerBH
TylerBH

• Aug 25, 2013

Hello everyone! My name is Tyler B. Harriott.

I became a fan of Sony ever sense I first played on the PS2 when I was a kid. Sadly, I started out with a lot of crappy games (except for a Demo disc that contained Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal and Jak 3). As I go older I started to play better games thanks to Nintendo and my first Mario game Super Mario 64 DS. The PS3 has helped grow my video game love with amazing games like The ICO/Shadow of the Colussus Collection, the Uncharted series, LittleBigPlanet, and The Last of Us. In the near future I hope to buy a working SNES with amazing games to go with it.
When I grow up I want to become and animator and create adult cartoons and possibly write underground comic books. I love old cartoons, comics, anime and manga, wolves and of course videogames. It's so good to be here at Push Square and at Nintendo Life. Thanks for having me here.
(If you want to add me on PSN my name is tyler_is_so_cool. It's a stupid name but oh well.)

Ever sense I played the GBA I saw Hyrule, saved Peach, defeated the Underworld, flew the Arwing and went on many adventures on other consoles.

Can't wait for Flipnote Studio 3D, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Kingdom Hearts:1.5 & 3, Final Fantasy:XIV and PS4!

Madd_Hatter401
Madd_Hatter401

• Aug 25, 2013

The names Steve from the smallest state Rhode Island.
I'm american but have somehow avoided the subliminal brainwashing that has dumbed down my nation. I fully avoid MTV for it is no longer a hub for original music but a tool for turning the youth into the cast of jersey shore, dumbed down consumers uncaring of what it's government does in front of their stupid waxed eyebrows and Ed hardy t-shirts. I love underground hiphop, rock and punk. My favorite bands are Reagan youth, nirvana, ramones, matallica, pagoda, system of a down, and the sick puppies. I am 31 and have been gaming since I could remember. I had an Atari when I was 4 and even though my mother was raising my siblings and I with very little income we always had a gaming system (she friggin rocks!)  I play mostly western RPGs open world action games and online shooters. I like battlefield and love COD (hardcore only) even though it hasn't been the same since 4. I am addicted to gaming own all major platforms now and my fiancé hates me lol.. jk she's awesome she preordered my ps4 for me without hesitation and enjoys watching me play god of war and fall out! Yea I got it pretty good, she doesn't game she likes to watch me so the controller is all mine! Anyway my PS ID is the same as the name on this site I always have room for cool people's and on ps4 shoot you can have 2000 cool people's so add if ya want.

Madd_hatter401 Proud owner of: PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, PS Vita, Xbox one, Xbox 360, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Gameboy advance, Sega, and Sega Nomad.

SkywardLink98
SkywardLink98

• Dec 27, 2013

Hello, I'm SkywardLink98! I've been frequenting NintendoLife for over a year now, (almost 2 if memory serves) but I just got a PS3 a couple of days ago and decided to start frequenting this site too. I was practically raised on a PS2, so I'm familiar with some of the Sony studios. I live in the US, and I'm 15 as of now, but I'll try not to be that annoying teenager every gaming site seems to have. I have yet to set up my PSN ID but once I do, I'll add it to my signature.

*Opinions, views, and/or biases are all subject to change on a regular basis.
Sorry everyone, but GLaDOS has been delayed.
Bergmite, Piloswine and Snover safari.

Board footer