Forums

Topic: about downloaded games

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Malic

I downloaded 3 games from psn bloodrayne outland and rainbow moon I can't seem to find where rainbow moon went also it downloaded demos for the other two games for some reason. I'm confused about where the games go after you download them and if what I got were demos but I was charged around $35 I noticed next to the name of the game it says game unlock with does that mean

Malic

Splat

Some games require you to install the demo (not sure why) even when you buy the full game. You still get the full game don't worry. If you didn't downloaded the demo with Rainbow Moon that might be why you can't find it under games. Just download it again and make sure to click download all and not just the full game.

Edited on by Splat

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Malic

Thanks splat I'll try that also is it safe for me to erase the file and try to download it again? I don't think I've seen where it said download all

Malic

Malic

Also how do you get to the downloaded games you have

Malic

NathanUC
Malic

Thanks splat I'll try that also is it safe for me to erase the file and try to download it again? I don't think I've seen where it said download all

As long as you purchased it on the same account and system, you are free to delete/re-download those games as many times as you'd like.

I'm not 100% sure where the download list now is due to the redesign, but you should be able to find it in the PlayStation Store. It used to be at the top right labeled "View Downloads". That should have a list of all your games purchased

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Malic

Thanks for the quick responses everyone

Malic

irken004

And if the full game requires a demo download, it probably has to download the unlock key to make it the full version. I had to do that with a few games, Sonic Adventure 2 HD for example. It'd download both of them when I did it.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.