Forums

Topic: Which game should i get on the Vita?

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

LigerZeroN

Im having a hard time deciding whether to get the monster hunter like game; Ragnarok Odyssey or New Little Kings Story. I would like to get both of them but i can't afford them. Which one would give me my moneys worth?

Edited on by LigerZeroN

LigerZeroN

Magi

Depends on your gaming preferences.  They are two totally different gaming experiences.  They both seem great though and I'll be purchasing them as well.  Great choices, imo!

Magi

ZeD

I have put over 70 hours of play into Little Kings Story and have a few lings left to 100% it.  I don't usually spend that much time on a game but IMO it was well worth it.

I plays much like Pikmin, so if you like that you will love this!

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Mandoble

No idea about Ragnarok, but New Little Kings Story will give you hours and hours of fun.

Mandoble

LigerZeroN

Thanks guys. I bought New Little Kings Story since neither GameStop or Walmart had RO. But I'm glad I bought NLKS, I've already put a couple of hours gameplay to it, and it's fun once you get the hang of it.

LigerZeroN

Sanquine

For me i had chosen Ragnarok! But that is the magic thing of different tastes:D ( I am more a MH type kind of guy)

PSNid= Sanquine90

PSN: Sanquine90

Squiggle55

I think you made the right choice.

Nothing will benefit human health and increase chances for survival of life on Earth as much as the evolution to a vegetarian diet. -Albert Einstein

hYdeks

me personally, I'm getting Ragnarok first! I love those type of games

hYdeks

CanisWolfred

According to the reviews, Ragnarok Odyssey is pretty repetitive and while fun at first, gets old after a while. You probably made the better choice.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

JavierYHL

ragnarok odyssey,i had great fun with friends

Edited on by JavierYHL

JavierYHL

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.