Forums

Topic: Impressions on Any Game!

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

SammyOfMobius

Tell us how much you like or don't like about a game you own! It can be on PS3, PSP,PS Vita... any Sony gaming system, and rate it here for all to see! Do not write a giant review please!
Today I'll give my impressions on:
Rayman Origins (PS Vita) This game is so amazing! The music and graphics are beautiful, the gameplay is perfection, has a good use of touch pad and not too gimmicky (which is a good thing) and is challenging and great for on the go! Perfect 2D platformer! Rayman is getting Mario, father of platrformers, up out of his living room and say, "Get out there or you'll start losin' your game! MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!" Anyways, I think it's a masterpiece!
Now you give your impressions on a game! That's right, YOU! Any game, I don't care! As long as it's on a Sony system. Well don't just sit there you lazy lump, get to impressioning!!! ^o^

Edited on by SammyOfMobius

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

CanisWolfred

So it's an impressions thread now? That should definitely work. I'll be sure to use this thread as I play more games. I'll be starting 4 or 5 games this week.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

theblackdragon

Impressions are fine, guys, but remember that full-fledged reviews need to be hosted on your own user space elsewhere on the internet (you're welcome to link to your reviews via your user profile and/or signature). A good rule of thumb is to keep your thoughts to about a paragraph or so and steer clear of scores. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

Twitter:

CanisWolfred

First up:

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction - 9 Planets in - I'm very surprised by this. After 5 games, you'd think the Ratchet & Clank series would've gotten stale by now, but it definitely hasn't. While I'm not enjoying it quite as much as I expected, and there's a lot that's familiar (obliguitory Arena and obligitory Big Monster den have both reared their ugly heads very early in), but not all of it is unwelcome, and what's new is definitely great. The story, for instance, is just as good, if not better than the previous installments, though I do feel like they could've respected the stories of the previous games a little more (Going Commando has apparently been completely retconned now). Really, it's only problem is the overwhelming sense of familiarity at times, otherwise it's pretty great overall. I look forward to playing more very soon.

Edited on by CanisWolfred

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

SammyOfMobius

Sonic Rivals 2: Wow, critics were so wrong about this game! I love the sense of speed and it's not as fast as other Sonic titles, but I like that because it adds a platforming feel to it like the Genesis games. It's difficult but worth your time and collecting all the Chao and cards can be a challenge for Sonic experts.

Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8

ztpayne7

Bioshock - I just got around to playing this recently.  I didn't think I'd be that into it, but it was a LOT better than I expected...and it's longer than I expected, as well.  I felt like the graphics still held up pretty well.  Just make sure you get past the first few levels...the game really opens up.  Oh, and I wouldn't recommend playing Survivor the first time you play.

ztpayne7

SammyOfMobius

Ape Escape On the Loose: I played this game when I was younger so I downloaded it for old times sakes. Really great on Vita, duo sticks really help out, and a really good 3D platformer, as good as Super Mario 64.
LBP Vita: Awesome platformer and great use of the Vita's features, and very great graphics, on par with the PS3's graphics, which is a huge compliment.
Kloana door to Phantomile: Outstanding 2.5D platformer, and really looks N64-ish even though the PS1 was only 32-bit, so that's a huge compliment. Gameplay is top-notch, and a great game overall. Hope the sequel gets rereleased soon.
Pix'n Love Rush: Highly addicitng platformer/endless runner, big variety of gameplay and diverse modes. Outstanding visuals here, it looks like a love letter to retro 8-bit/16-bit games with brighter colors.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.