Forums

Topic: PSP love thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 66

kcchiefsfan81

I didn't realise some psp games are not available on psp go. can you download games on psp 3000?

Playstation Network: kcchiefsfan81

PSN: kcchiefsfan81

CanisWolfred
JJ

I didn't realise some psp games are not available on psp go. can you download games on psp 3000?

So long as you have a Memory Stick, yes.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

cheetahman91

The PSP is a pretty good handheld. Much love for Namco Museum: Battle Collection. <3

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

James

I'm on my second PSP and don't play it anywhere near as much as I used to. The only games I've given serious playtime to are Everybody's Golf 1 & 2, Lumines II and the superlative Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. I haven't yet found anything else that really grabs me, although I keep meaning to get into Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions but just can't get into it, much to the disappointment of a Mr McFerran!

James

Weskerb

I love my PSP, even more than my DS.

I particularly like playing PS1 games like FF7 and MGS on it. And God of War.

Edited on by Weskerb

Weskerb

CanisWolfred

I've yet to touch my DS since I came to college, instead mostly just plaing the PSP. Sure, most of the best PSP games are more console oriented than Handheld, but that makes it even easier when you're stuck far from home with no console to keep yourself occupied.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

Ys 7
Ys 7
Ys 7
Ys 7

.... did I mention GO BUY YS 7 NOW!!!!!!!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

PSN: crossed23 | Twitter:

CanisWolfred
slapshot82

Ys 7
Ys 7
Ys 7
Ys 7

.... did I mention GO BUY YS 7 NOW!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I didn't catch that, could you say it again louder so the rest of us can hear.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Slapshot

YYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSS7777777777777777 :lol:

Screaming it until my dying day!

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

PSN: crossed23 | Twitter:

DavynD

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker is reason enough to buy the PSP. Throw in God of War, LittleBigPlanet, Motorstorm, Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Resistance, Twisted Metal, Kingdom Hearts, Persona, Syphon Filter, and way too many more to list, and you've got yourself the best "hardcore" portable gaming system the world has ever seen. Not to mention its library of PS1 games, ability to play music and video, and web surf.

...I miss my PSP.

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

NathanUC

YS7 you say... is this a $29.99 worth a poor man's monies?

I honestly had planned to not play much PSP until Monster Hunter 3rd P just because of the huge stack of unfinished ps3 games I have accumulated lately....

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

zezhyrule

Hehe, I'm getting a PSP just because of Monster Hunter, and I just realized how many other great games are on the system

I never really looked into it before, because I didn't plan on ever buying one. But now that I know, the little money I spend on my PSP 3000 will be worth it

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

DavynD

And God of War! Ooh! And Daxter! It's one of the best handheld platformers out there and it's literally $2.99 at Gamestop nowadays. (In the U.S., anyways)

"Where are all the Sour Patch Parents?"

SuperPeach

I just got my psp yesterday, I have plenty of complaints about it but all in all I think it's a cool system. PORTABLE MONSTER HUNTER FTW! :lol: I can also say that it has made me appreciate nintendo even more than before. Having disc noises in your hands is just wrong, portable systems play carts!

SuperPeach

zezhyrule
turtlelink

Get Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, zez! Its awesome!!!

You bet I am. Of course, I've played others in the series, so I was planning on it anyway. I'll be playing it on my awesome PSP 3000 (that I don't own yet) because GO = fail imo. And come on, it's cheaper, and it plays UMDs, and it's awesomer, and... Did I mention it's cheaper?

I just hope the MGS x Monster Hunter thing comes to America

@Peach: :sniffle: I uhm, hope you have fun with MHFU :sniffle:

Btw, are you waiting for NA release of MHF3 or you getting JPN version?

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

SuperPeach

@zez MHFU = Awesomeness still loving MHT though. And that weird gong thing that was in that video you posted was the hunting horn... it makes less sens than a swax. The gunlance is absolutely awesome!

I was planing on importing MHP3, but if I do I'll probably also get it when it's released here lol.

SuperPeach

SuperPeach

I have 2 questions, I don't have a memory stick for my PSP so I've been putting it in sleep mode so I can continue my game until I get one, is there anything wrong with using sleep mode like that? Also when I do get one will it make me start a new game anyway?

SuperPeach

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.