Forums

Topic: Sonic 4: Episode II

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

James

So what do you all make of it? I stayed up until 12 to finish it and I reckon it's... well, my review will answer that ;D

But what do you think?

James

odd69

Haha waiting on your review before i plunge into it, my hopes for it are very high though. Is it worth my monies?

my wii number: 8754-9981-5119-6538
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles number: 1290-4359-9435
PlayStationNetworkID: odd69

PSN: odd69

NathanUC

I was getting pretty annoyed at some of the sonic + tails bits. They were really frustrating and hurt the flow of the game imo. I was also really REALLY disappointed in the music. It just sounded like a mess and rarely had any catchy bits. This is coming from a guy who literally listens to Sonic music at work (I know I know...)

I loved playing some of the Ep1 levels as Metal Sonic though!

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

James
odd69

Haha waiting on your review before i plunge into it, my hopes for it are very high though. Is it worth my monies?

err no comment ;D

@Nathan We see eye to eye on the music. It's really poor -- Sonic 4 didn't have much in the way of classic tunes but Splash Hill 1 was ace.

James

KALofKRYPTON
James
odd69

err no comment ;D

@Nathan We see eye to eye on the music. It's really poor -- Sonic 4 didn't have much in the way of classic tunes but Splash Hill 1 was ace.

That's a bit of a shame.

I'll wait on a review too. The control and 'feel' of the mechanics will be make or break for me though. If it plays like Ep1 it can stay on the virtual shelf. My Sonic fix is more than satisfied by Sonic CD and Sonic Generations these days.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

KALofKRYPTON

I just read the review over at 1up, doesn't seem like much I want to spend money on. I'll just have to play more Sonic Generations #firstworldpains

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

James

Well yeah, Sonic Generations is better than Sonic 4: Ep II, but then it should be for the price

Review coming tomorrow!

James

KALofKRYPTON
James

Well yeah, Sonic Generations is better than Sonic 4: Ep II, but then it should be for the price

Review coming tomorrow!

Hahaha!

Sonic Generations, as new, £8.00 delivered. Love ebay 

Lunapplebloom

I want this regardless. Call me obsessed, but I like to play every sonic game I can get my hands on. Some though I wont revisit. I look forward to your review.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

PSN: sonicwildfire | Twitter:

turtlelink
James
odd69

err no comment ;D

Bad Sonic music? Impossible!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

irken004

It handles better than episode 1 except for the homing attack being wonky this time around, but the graphics are vastly better and the level design is much more dynamic. The oil ocean boss was certainly interesting

NathanUC
turtlelink
James
odd69

err no comment ;D

Bad Sonic music? Impossible!

It's true I tell you! The only songs in 4-ep2 I liked were from White Park and the bonus stages. The rest just kind of sounded like a mess of noises thrown together in time.

The EDF deploys!!

Oddbrother
nathanuc1988

It's true I tell you! The only songs in 4-ep2 I liked were from White Park and the bonus stages. The rest just kind of sounded like a mess of noises thrown together in time.

You mean like dubstep?

Oddbrother

SammyOfMobius

Why don't they bring this and Episode I to Vita? It's more than capable of handling this game! Heck, they could do a console port of Generations on this thing! Then again, it would be awesome to see a new Sonic adventure on the Vita.

Games I'm playing currently: Legend of Zelda: A Link Betweeen Worlds, Tearaway
Games I'm excited for: Super Mario 3D World, Super Smash Bros. 4, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8
3DS Friend Code: 1719-3467-7677
Nintendo Network ID: SupaSamiStar14

NathanUC
Oddbrother
nathanuc1988

You mean like dubstep?

Nope, I said in time!

The EDF deploys!!

Knux

Episode II is effing awesome. It's of course not as good as Generations, but I wasn't expecting it to be.

Knux

turtlelink
Knux

Episode II is effing awesome. It's of course not as good as Generations, but I wasn't expecting it to be.

I forgot to gameshare it with my friend when it came out but I'm gonna do it next weekend. Can't wait to play it!

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.