Posts 1 to 20 of 355

goldboy27

What is your most recent platinum trophy mine are sly 1 and 2 and trine 2

Edited on by Tasuki

PSN Name
Paperluigi1000

NathanUC

Skyrim I think?

Off topic but compared to Trine 1, how is 2? I just got it free from PS+ but I've been swimming in finals/research projects lately

To save our Mother Earth from any alien attack
From vicious giant insects who have once again come back
We'll unleash all our forces we won't cut them any slack
The EDF deploys!!

Kage_88

I've actually never got a Platinum Trophy. I don't really care about Trophies/Achievements.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

LoopyLuigi

Just finished up Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for my 500th trophy
*congratulates self with pat on back*
Also I got the Platinum for Tomb Raider Underworld, Infamous 2 and Portal 2.
Currently working on Borderlands.

It's a me, Luigi!

kevohki

Trine 2's platinum took me about under 3 hours, lol.

PSN ID: PhantomSauce
3DS Friend Code: 2105-8814-0225

ZeD

Just got my 24th Platinum with NCIS lol - quite a fun game.  Now working on Prototype 2 at moment xD

ZeD

PSN: KratosRisesAgain | Twitter:

Ginkgo
ZeD

Just got my 24th Platinum with NCIS lol - quite a fun game.

- Really? Fun?

I enjoy the show, but have steered well clear of the game. Reviews have not generally been kind...

Edited on by Ginkgo

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

MitchConcannon

Trine 2. Play it with a friend. 3 hour Platinum with 9 golds.

Mitch Concannon
Vice President of BagoGames.com
Associate Reviews Editor At BagoGames.com

Follow me: @MitchConcannon

ztpayne7

I've actually never gotten a platinum.  I was SOOOOO super close to infamous 2 - but I made one stupid mistake that made it almost impossible to do without another playthrough.  So, I think I'm gonna get borderlands.

ztpayne7

DraculaX

I haven't gotten it yet, but I'm working on Tekken 6. I just need one more trophy, which won't take more than an hour to get.

"What is a man? A miserable pile of secrets! Well, enough talk. Have at you!" - Dracula, Castlevania Symphony Of The Night

My Draculoggery:http://www.backloggery.com/ultimatedraculax

(Formerly known as scribblenaut)

Splat

Mass Effect 2.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

Splat

Mass Effect 3.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

PSN: Splathew

ztpayne7

I got my first two in the last month - Captain America and Sly Cooper 1.  Both fun and easy plats.

ztpayne7

irken004

I feel like the Sly trilogy will be the only Platinums I'll ever get.

WolfRamHeart

So embarrassing but I only have one Platinum trophy so far and that is for Demon's Souls. I really need to tackle my backlog of games. I'm working on Dark Souls right now and I only have two more trophies to achieve that Plat. After that I plan on going back and finishing Skyrim.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

ztpayne7
WolfRamHeart

So embarrassing but I only have one Platinum trophy so far and that is for Demon's Souls. I really need to tackle my backlog of games. I'm working on Dark Souls right now and I only have two more trophies to achieve that Plat. After that I plan on going back and finishing Skyrim.

I don't think having Demon's souls as your only trophy is embarrassing.  I've heard it's a pretty hard plat.

ztpayne7

WolfRamHeart
ztpayne7
WolfRamHeart

I don't think having Demon's souls as your only trophy is embarrassing.  I've heard it's a pretty hard plat.

Thanks, yeah it is a pretty difficult game. The toughest trophy for me to get in that game was the Master Slasher's trophy but that one was more of it being annoyingly tedious than challenging. You need to get a specific item(Pure Bladestone) to drop from a particular enemy and the drop rate is ridiculously low. Still, Demon's Souls is a fantastic game and I look forward to playing it again one day after I catch up on my backlog.

Edited on by WolfRamHeart

WolfRamHeart

Ginkgo

Finally got my first one last night - Skyrim.

Had to take a break after messing up one of the deadric quests causing me to repeat a large chuck of them (lucky I had an old save gave). But went back to it this week.

It was good to finally get one.

This leaf from a tree in the East, has been given to my garden.
It reveals a certain secret, which pleases me and thoughtful people. - Goethe

saxman61197

My latest was uncharted golden abyss

saxman61197

Firejonie

I only have one Platinum, which is Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection.

Firejonie

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.