Forums

Topic: ps move new games 2012

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

user12345

i hope sony makes more ps move games this year i would like to see more shooters 3rd and first person. a star wars game more fighting games like boxing street fighting and others.

user12345

dmmp1234

Many are coming out!

dmmp1234

coroum

So anyone knows if house of the dead 4 is out?? cause i cant find it in psstore...

coroum

James

Should be out in all European countries apart from Germany from what I understand!

James

coroum

i go to ps move games in psstore and cant find it... anyway i ll look again, thanks

coroum

DaveGX

So, I realize this topic may be rather old...... However, I'd definitely like to see more move suporting fps, both move and nav controllers.  Honestly, I've never been able to find much anything of interest, though.  Here's sort of what i'm into and have played; Sci-fi is a must, just can't stand WW/modern combat shooters since I can't really relate to em (weapons-wise) all that well. My fps experience goes back a bit somewhat with stuff like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D Atomic, Unreal Tournament was probably the 1st I actually got online with but was never any good with keyboard and mouse being a lefty.  Onto the XBox (360)(only because I've found nothing of real interest on PlayStation 2 or 3.  Not hating sincei actually own 1 of each, just saying)....Halo: CE-4 (whereas I was pretty much more adoptive to dual analogs by this point), and while not being fps, MechAssault 1 & 2.

I realize most will probably look at this and think I have little experience with the few games mentioned, but really the matter for me is that dual analogs are just honestly started to feel too played out and tiresome for fps, I've yet to gain any experience with move, and was hoping maybe someone could recommend anything I might've missed, competative-wise, as in online mp.  other than that as earlier, yeah, here's hoping to see more move titles, for 2013 even!

3DS FC: 4768-7451-8056
3DS Mii QR code: http://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h447/DaveGX2/HNI_0002.jpg

KALofKRYPTON
DaveGX

So, I realize this topic may be rather old...... However, I'd definitely like to see more move suporting fps, both move and nav controllers.  Honestly, I've never been able to find much anything of interest, though.  Here's sort of what i'm into and have played; Sci-fi is a must, just can't stand WW/modern combat shooters since I can't really relate to em (weapons-wise) all that well. My fps experience goes back a bit somewhat with stuff like Doom, Duke Nukem 3D Atomic, Unreal Tournament was probably the 1st I actually got online with but was never any good with keyboard and mouse being a lefty.  Onto the XBox (360)(only because I've found nothing of real interest on PlayStation 2 or 3.  Not hating sincei actually own 1 of each, just saying)....Halo: CE-4 (whereas I was pretty much more adoptive to dual analogs by this point), and while not being fps, MechAssault 1 & 2.

I realize most will probably look at this and think I have little experience with the few games mentioned, but really the matter for me is that dual analogs are just honestly started to feel too played out and tiresome for fps, I've yet to gain any experience with move, and was hoping maybe someone could recommend anything I might've missed, competative-wise, as in online mp.  other than that as earlier, yeah, here's hoping to see more move titles, for 2013 even!

Killzone 3, I had some pretty decent online time playing with the SharpShooter set up vs controllers, though I never found setting up Move with KZ to be a good experience. On some advice I found online, I set up using a small bounding box, 50x50 I think, but it was a while ago, also, I found that aiming about a foot off screen for each target point wne setting up yeilded a better response. I played through around 2/3 of the single player game with this set up and the mp too.

Resistance is good for the single player with Move, and a better set up right off the bat. But I didn't do anywhere near as good in online matches with the SharpShooter as I did in Killzone 3.

I don't really use the SS much anymore, I find Move better suited to Child of Eden and Heavy Rain than any shooter. It's calibration issues with even 'light gun' games are ridiculous, and really hurt enjoyment of the device.

PSN: KALofKRYPTON (so you can see how often I don't play anything!)

Twitter: @KALofKRYPTON (at your own risk, I don't care if you're offended)

"Fate: Protects fools, little children, and ships named Enterprise." - Cmdr William T. Riker

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.